Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Any Americans in Newent, Gloucester Area?  (Read 2240 times)

• Liked: 0
Any Americans in Newent, Gloucester Area?
« on: February 27, 2011, 12:07:44 AM »
Hello! I will be moving to Newent, Gloucester in April 2011 and will be getting married in June 2011 and just wondering if there are any others out there...who would be interested in chatting?

Tracy

Re: Any Americans in Newent, Gloucester Area?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 06:26:27 PM »
Hi Tracy!  I live around the Gloucester area and would be happy to chat with you.  Hope the wedding plans are coming along smoothly.

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 10:02:46 PM »
hello,
I moved here in August/September 2010.  Would love to chat and get to meet you.  I live about 30 min from where your moving.

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 01:26:06 AM »
Oh!!! So nice to find some "neighbors"...I will be there on March 29th and am STILL packing...lol...I would really like to get to know you all...I have a fab fiancee and his family is great but really would like to be able to chat and get out and not feel...so "out of place"...does that make sense?

I am 41 and this is my second marriage. I have no children. I have been in Retail Management for 20 years with JCPenney and SteinMart Department Stores and have lived everywhere from Wichita, KS to Richmond, VA.  I originally from Mississippi, attended Delta State University (undergraduate) and University of MS (graduate) and yes....I am a modern Southern Belle according to my family....I just consider myself fun! I love to shop, art, and read...and I LOVE English History/Literature...my mother always said I should have been born English...lol I am an animal person and will be soon looking for a dog to adopt as i had to give my dog to a good friend to spoil.

Thanks for all your responses and I really hope we can chat and possibly meet up and have an American Girls Day Out occasionally!

Tracy

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 08:50:16 AM »
Hiya!  I know this topic is like 5 yrs old but I am new that the forums and I actually am in Newent!  Originally from Texas, and I've lived here for 3 years now.

Sponsored Links