Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: help urgent urgent urgent  (Read 856 times)

• Liked: 0
help urgent urgent urgent
« on: September 27, 2004, 02:23:25 AM »
ok im freaking i didnt realize i would have to have proof of where i live in the states... basically im homeless okk i was living with my sister and have may bank account at her address but she just sold her house so if they dont give me my visa i wuld be living with my daughter for a few weeks until i could get a job and place but as a visitor not as a resident so am i screwed or what  i go back to states on tuesday and appt for visa is thursday  OMG OMG OMG what do i do?????  both places are nyc consualte filings  HELP!!!!!!!! Jo  pm if you can please
It's the difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Lipstick? Where woman? There is no lipstick!
She wasn't kissing your lips my darling

What's it gonna be Merv?
Interesting deal
She'll do it. If she has to kill everyone in this room. She'll do it. She's in love.
*sigh*
It's amazing how the path of love is so alike to the path of insanity

2gether 4ever Jo & Jimmy

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: help urgent urgent urgent
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2004, 06:41:42 AM »
I sold my house four months ago.  I applied for my spousal visa in Los Angeles ten days ago.  On the application I put the address of my last home--the house I sold.  My mail is being forwarded from that address.  I think you will be fine giving your sister's address even though she has sold her house.

No one asked me for proof of address in the US. 

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2004, 02:00:41 PM »
just sticking this out there again since it looks like alot of people are online... please any advice guys  thank you  Jo

What's it gonna be Merv?
Interesting deal
She'll do it. If she has to kill everyone in this room. She'll do it. She's in love.
*sigh*

2gether 4ever Jo & Jimmy

• Liked: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2004, 02:38:46 PM »
when i applied for my spouse visa i was not asked for proof of where i was living (i was living at parents house for 2 months)

• Contraltos do it lower....
    • Forever Autumn
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2004, 05:37:50 PM »
~~hugs Jo~~  I still envy you that you get to go and get your visa with your Jimmy.  I understand, I will be basically "homeless" when I go back to the States and am planning to stay with a friend of mine who is used to rescuing me and getting my butt out of the fire.  Anyway, I don't remember reading on the UK visa website where it said you had to prove where you live in the States...and, I was just looking at what you DO have to prove (since I am in such stress over the whole thing).  Don't worry....calm, down, take a deep breath, I know that's better said than done....but, I think you have this thing locked up, girly.  ~~more hugs~~
I was born in the Summer and at Night...my mother named me AUTUMN DAWN.  True story.

Jamie's...beyond the stars and past eternity.

EMAIL or PM me for information about gigs or about booking me (solo gig) or the band.

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2004, 06:21:02 PM »
Jo, Songmistress:  Try to remember that you are emigrating out of the USA and that your addess there is of marginal administrative significance only.  It makes perfect sense that you need to be vague about your US residences because you are in the middle of abandoning them!

Both of you are getting worked up over something that's not worth worrying about.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 06:25:55 PM by garry »

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2004, 06:30:31 PM »
thank you again garry... once again you are the voice of reason in an otherwise crazy and paranoid world of omg i hope i get my visa ... if i wasnt newly married id kiss you... so you will have to settle for a hug (((((((GARRY))))))))

Jo  ;D

What's it gonna be Merv?
Interesting deal
*sigh*

2gether 4ever Jo & Jimmy

• Contraltos do it lower....
    • Forever Autumn
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2004, 04:31:26 PM »
thank you again garry... once again you are the voice of reason in an otherwise crazy and paranoid world of omg i hope i get my visa ... if i wasnt newly married id kiss you... so you will have to settle for a hug (((((((GARRY))))))))

Jo  ;D

Ditto.....to all of it.   ;D
I was born in the Summer and at Night...my mother named me AUTUMN DAWN.  True story.

Jamie's...beyond the stars and past eternity.

EMAIL or PM me for information about gigs or about booking me (solo gig) or the band.

Sponsored Links