Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: sad sad unbearably sad no visa  (Read 1016 times)

• Liked: 0
sad sad unbearably sad no visa
« on: October 07, 2004, 04:08:22 PM »
well I didn't get it... they didn't give it to me... said i  needed documentation i didnt have... i tried to get it online b4 i left and on the phone but they said it didnt exist any longer... so now here i am still in the us heading into downtown miami to try to get it or at least a letter saying the records no longer exist... and hoping that will be good enough.... why don't they give you better info about what document you need exactly for EVERY SINGLE QUESTION they ask you???? GOD!!!! this was supposed to be my honeymoon and my husbena is home agian in scotland and here i am hoping and praying that what i get downtown today will be good enough... isnt it enough i was honest???? i coulda lied about it and i'd be home right now they woulda never known id been arrested 22 years ago... not even a felon and im stuck here til who knows when... I was afraid to lie afraid they would find the records i hadn't been able to find... guys please pray for me or what ever it is you do... wish me luck...cross your fingers... light a candle... send me good vibes  JO
It's the difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Lipstick? Where woman? There is no lipstick!
She wasn't kissing your lips my darling

What's it gonna be Merv?
Interesting deal
She'll do it. If she has to kill everyone in this room. She'll do it. She's in love.
*sigh*
It's amazing how the path of love is so alike to the path of insanity

2gether 4ever Jo & Jimmy

• Burlesque Dancing Yogini
  • Liked: 1
Re: sad sad unbearably sad no visa
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 04:21:42 PM »
Damn, Im sorry to hear this. Sending good vibes your way...  :-*

PS-- I havent been online in awhile up until a week ago. Which visa did you apply for?
Lived in Cheltenham, England> 2003-2004
Lived in London, England> August 2005- April 2009
Back home in Brooklyn, NY since April 2009

• Liked: 8
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 05:13:36 PM »
I am sooo sorry you're having trouble!  I'm crossing my fingers for you--that you'll be able to find whatever documentation you need, or that you'll be able to prove that it no longer exists.  Best of luck!!!!!!

• Dharma in the Dishes
  • Liked: 14
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 05:22:49 PM »
Jo!!! Email me, call me, something!!! I can't believe it. This is just awful. Good luck to you, sweetie. You have to come back!!

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2004, 05:25:54 PM »
Can you be specific?  You went for a spousal, and they refused your application - or they rejected it?  If the former, it means the clock is ticking and what EXACTLY was their grounds?   Being specific can help...

• child is a precious miracle
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 12:06:33 AM »
 [smiley=bigcry.gif] OMG Jo that is sooo sad I literally got tears in my eyes when I read your post. Honey everything will work out fine, don't you worry! We are praying for you here BIG HUGS  [smiley=hug.gif]
Wife to Karl, mother of 3
back in the USA to stay
http://mathews.me.uk

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2004, 04:23:19 AM »
just wanted you to know i now have all documents i need... I HOPE!!! am about to file online again... they didnt take my application in nyc i was not denyed my visa they said you need 2 things when you get em try again  and handed me back my application... no money was taken... nothing was processed... so now i will file again... pay online and pray they wont need an interview cause im broke now... i am going to be at my daughters house i will not have access to a pc... but i will try to find one to keep updates... thank you for caring thank you for praying and hopin and wishing.... Jo
It's the difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Lipstick? Where woman? There is no lipstick!
She wasn't kissing your lips my darling

What's it gonna be Merv?
Interesting deal
She'll do it. If she has to kill everyone in this room. She'll do it. She's in love.
*sigh*
It's amazing how the path of love is so alike to the path of insanity

2gether 4ever Jo & Jimmy

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2004, 10:07:01 AM »
i was not denyed my visa

A simple rejection...  That's not so bleak!  In less amiable counties, if the Consulate does not have a missing document, they refuse outright. 

Sponsored Links