Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: 3 bed flat to rent in Marylebone, Central London - Available early August  (Read 1537 times)

• Liked: 0
Fantastic modern must-see 3 bedroom 2 bathroom flat to rent right in the center of London in Marylebone (Sherlock Homes country!). Light and airy maisonette flat (3rd and 4th floor), 101 sq metres total with open plan living area and small outside terrace (a godsend in the summer). Closest tube station is Baker Street (3 mins) and Bond Street as well as Paddington (Heathrow Express) are in walking distance.

Perfect for couple or two co-sharers. 

Available furnished or unfurnished. Separate utility/storage room on 2nd floor – ideal storage for bikes/sports kit.

£750 per week, excluding bills. (Council tax approx. £100 per month, other bills (water, electricity, gas) approx. £100 total)

Pictures can be seen here: newcomer link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98219448@N08/sets/72157634377357467/ [nonactive]

If you have any questions email me at ann.grewar@gmail.com

• Now I'm home. :)
    • The Wordsmith Desk
  • Liked: 20
We certainly aren't looking to move (and hubby is not a fan of big city living), but I like to look at houses and flats, just to see what is out there, so I clicked on this advert.  I also keep my eye out on flats for the time when baby bird flies the coop (or is pushed out. :D)

I thought, "What a *lovely* flat, and so inexpensive! I thought flats in London were far more pricier. Wow!  Look at those big, open spaces and bathrooms! I can't believe how inexpensive it is. What's the catch?!"

So I call the hubby downstairs just to have a peek at it.

He points out, "That's £750 per WEEK, darling, not per MONTH."

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;)
British Citizenship approval: May 2016
Ceremony: July 2016
Well, she was an American girl, raised on promises.
She couldn't help thinking that there was a little more to life, somewhere else.
After all it was a great big world, with lots of places to run to.
And if she had to die trying she had one little promise she was gonna keep.

Comprehensive CV/Résumé Preparation
Writing, Proofreading & Editing Services
www.thewordsmithdesk.co.uk

• Liked: 0
I read it at £750 a month at first too. Wow.....a week. That's why we decided not to ever move to London. That is a really nice flat, though!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab