Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Studio Flat In West Kensington | Available September 2013 | ALL BILLS INCLUDED  (Read 1218 times)

• Liked: 0
Hello everyone,

Me and my wife are looking for a replacement tenant for our studio since i have a job offer abroad, photos can be found here (and can send more on request): newcomer link: http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/well-mantained-studio-flat-with-balcony-all-bills-included-for-professionals/1026410908 [nonactive]

Detailed description:

A beautifully presented self-contained split level studio apartment on first floor with a beautiful balcony situated within the peaceful and well-maintained surroundings of West Kensington. Close to tube station and all local amenities of the fabulous High Street Kensington, route 28 bus, 12 minutes.

For working professional couple or single occupancy.

Features and facilities
- open plan fitted kitchen with oven, cooker, ample fridge + separated freezer (like having a normal fridge basically), microwave
 - fully furnished with double bed (upstairs) AND sofa bed (downstairs), wardrobe, chairs, balcony table with chairs, big drawer upstairs, coffee table, 22’’ Flat Screen Led JVC TV (HD 1080 capable, w/ HDMI plug, good for watching movies from your laptop or playing Ps3s, Xbox, etc)
 - bathroom with shower, toilet, wash basin, heater towel rail
- free digital TV/selected sky channels (Sky Sports 1, Film 4, Discovery Channel, etc.) and wireless broadband Internet (included in the rent)
 - Fibre optic connection capable (you need your own contract for it), Fibre cabinet is just 150mts away
 - entry phone, security locks, CCTV cameras in the property
- free shared laundry facilities (new washing machine)
- the rent includes electricity, water and heating and council tax
- free, fast and efficient own maintenance team

Transport
- 5 min walk to West Kensington station (District Line) and 7 min walk to Baron's Court station (Picadilly, District Lines)
 - close to the amazing shopping of High Street Kensington, 12 minutes with bus 28
 - within walking distance to Earl's Court, Hammersmith and Chelsea.

Me and my wife are the current tenants and should you be interested, we will pass your details onto our agency (no commission).

Payment Terms:
- Price : £350 pw
- 2 Weeks Holding Deposit (£700), + 1 month paid in advance (£1516,66) for going in ;-)
 - Long Let (6 months)

Available from : 8th September 2013

Best Regards,
Gabrio

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab