Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Will I be sent a bill in the mail for broker fee?  (Read 1102 times)

• Liked: 0
Will I be sent a bill in the mail for broker fee?
« on: September 24, 2013, 01:21:54 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I made it over to Edinburgh on Sept 13 and our 2 cats and us are settling in and recovering from our travels. We flew into Edinburgh with United. United told me that there would be a $341/pet broker fee that we would need to pay to Extrordinair upon arrival. However, we were never asked for this fee. Was this a mistake that they made and will they send us a bill in the mail? Or was United mistaken? Everything I've read said we would need to pay a broker fee, so I'm pretty confused.

Did we just get lucky perhaps? [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Re:
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 09:51:27 PM »
I'm sure you have solved this issue by now, and I would love to know the end result. However, I was just doing some emailing with Extrordinair,  and they informed me that all regular fees are paid to United. If something extra is required upon arrival, that's a different story.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Liked: 0
Re: Will I be sent a bill in the mail for broker fee?
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 11:01:43 PM »
Interesting to read Kerrberr. United told me there would be an additional broker fee (think that's what they called it), but I didn't even think to actually ask Extrordinaire. Guess that explains why we never paid any kind of fee or received an invoice of any type.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab