Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Any Americans care to meet up in West London?  (Read 3787 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: Any Americans care to meet up in West London?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 01:55:09 PM »
DH and I visited what was remaining of the poppies at the Tower and I heard two American girls chatting behind us. I was wondering ... hmm... I wonder if the people who met up came to check out the poppies too.  ;)

Do you mean Dec 6th, BertineC?
Keepin' it real. Real annoying.

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2014, 05:34:46 PM »
Was anyone wanting to meet up on the 6th still? I've not seen any new replies in quite some time so thought I'd ask. I just got my route assignment for this week and it's a doozie, so if anyone still wants to meet it would be good to know by Friday so I can schedule stuff around this. Anything after 2pm would be great :)

• Liked: 56
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 07:46:50 AM »
Hi again!

Yep, I meant the 6th - gah, trying to keep my head on straight these last few weeks because things have been changing for us.

I will be outside Timber Yard at 7 Upper St Martin's Lane tomorrow from 1.30 pm if anyone wants to meet up.  You won't be able to miss me as I will have ski poles in my hand and a rather large backpack with my rollerskis in the back, coming from practice.  If its absolutely heaving inside then we can find another location, but that seems like a good place to start.

Anyone else in?

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 01:37:51 PM »
I will try to be there at 1:30, but it may be closer to 2, I'm not sure. I may need a stiff drink... riding the tube by myself stresses me out LOL! I'm going to PM you my phone number if anything changes you can let me know.

• Liked: 56
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2014, 12:06:26 PM »
Just an FYI that I will still be there at about 1:30, but I didn't go to ski club this morning so I will be in a grey long coat with a blue/green sweater.  And sunglasses.  Outside.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab