Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Summer 2003 Airfare deals  (Read 1364 times)

• Liked: 24
Summer 2003 Airfare deals
« on: May 09, 2003, 11:28:22 PM »
Wow, just looking at ticket prices, wanted to share some deals I found.

Some other places to compare, AerLingus.com is offering US to Dublin at $225-300 each way this summer, connection to other airports in the UK is dirt cheap.

Skyauction.com has an Air India offer from NY to London, bid this moment is $126 round trip! 3 days left on bidding.

Peedal has used skyauction, I trust her word that it's reputable. :)

• My reality check bounced.
  • Liked: 0
Re: Summer 2003 Airfare deals
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 12:41:41 PM »
The only thing to watch out for is the fine print and the added taxes or other airport charges.  However, you can still get some really good deal.

• You'll Never Walk Alone
  • Liked: 8
Re: Summer 2003 Airfare deals
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2003, 08:06:19 PM »
skyauction.com puts everything right out in front so you know what extra costs you'll have to tack onto your bid price if you win.  And they were incredibly wonderful to me when the kids and I were in NY waiting for the Visas and trying to get back to England!!  So I can't recommend them enough, really.

Best part of skyauction.com is that if you win the bid and they can't accommodate your travel dates (within the requirements of the trip itself as posted), then you don't have to pay for the tickets and you can start from scratch!  They don't charge your credit card for the tickets until about 3 days after you win the auction.  And you usually know up front who you'll be flying with.

Okay - that's enough unpaid advertising, I think.   ;)
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

- Benjamin Franklin

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab