Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: 24 hour (or at least good) vet in Clapham South/Balham or nearby?  (Read 997 times)

• Liked: 0
Flat hunting looks like it will drop us in Clapham South. I want to have  a vet lined up before the crew arrives in March, especially since one of the cats has needs.  I stopped in Cuffe Vet on Abbeville and talked with the vet tech/receptionist and it seemed like a good operation. Anyone have any experience there or anywhere else in the neighborhood? We've been spoiled by being able to drive to our 24 hour emergency vet back home whenever we needed, which with this cat has been a few times. Cuffe seems to have  a relationship with a 24 hour vet in Clerkenwell but that doesn't seem very convenient without a car. Thoughts?

Re: 24 hour (or at least good) vet in Clapham South/Balham or nearby?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 09:26:05 PM »
Still looking for a good vet, but sadly the cat with issues didn't make it :( Very sad that I didn't get to say goodbye to him because he was my boy, but in a way it's for the best since he wouldn't have done well with the trip. Can't believe I was half a world away when it happened. Sigh.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 10:48:11 AM »
That is so sad, I am sorry you lost your cat and you weren't there with him  :(

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 08:33:11 PM »
Thanks. It's definitely taken some of the wind out of my sails on my first few days in my new home/job. But it's life, it's not like we thought it would never happen. But the time was rough.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab