Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: About EU spouse Settlement Visa  (Read 597 times)

• Liked: 0
About EU spouse Settlement Visa
« on: October 29, 2004, 07:54:56 PM »

Hi again everyone.

My husband is in the UK with me on a EU spouse settlement visa, ( i am an Austrian Passport holder ) . He has a one year multiple entry settlement visa...which means he can work live and work in the UK.
He will be going to the States briefly for 1.5 months and we just wanted to know if there is anything he should be doing before he leaves.

He is on a multiple entry visa..but we just wanted to make certain there wont be any complications upon his return back to London .

Due to the the whole " getting-settled-in-london " business, we havnt had time to even figure out what happens after that one year visa...i know EU citizens (and family ) can actually apply for a British permanant resident permit, but can we apply for this before his one year visa is up ?

I on the other hand dont have a visa limit since i hold an EU passport but i also would like to get the actual I.D. card that says your a permanant resident in the UK...even though i know an EU citizen can technically live and work here indefinatley.

Thanks in advance
Zufan

Sponsored Links