Hello

Sponsored Links

Poll

Who should Eastenders bring back?

Michelle
Lofty
Grant
Tiff (in case she faked her death ala Den)
David Wickes
Simon Wickes
Bianca
Peggy Mitchell
Cindy
Kathy
Arthur
Diane
Diane's crazy punk friend
Pete
Ethyl
Ethyl's little dog
Nasty Nick Cotton
Phil
Nigel
Angie

Topic: Eastenders  (Read 49853 times)

• LisaE
  • A Brit in an American shell

• From Naples, FL to Melksham, Wilts. No contest.
    • Well House Consultants
  • Liked: 5
Eastenders
« on: June 05, 2004, 06:44:16 PM »
Okay, I knew she was going to get it, but I missed that whole week and have come back to Eastenders with everyone returning from Laura's funeral...and I haven't a clue how they killed her off. What did she die of?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2004, 10:52:04 PM by Mindy »
Married to Graham, we run our own open-source computer training company in beautiful Wiltshire out of our 1814 Georgian Regency home (a former lodging house and once featured in Antiques Roadshow)

Re: Eastenders
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2004, 06:50:27 PM »
We-ell.  She got into a fight with Janine at the opening of the club.  She went home, sent Gary home, and Janine followed her.  They had a fight, blows were exchanged and Janine left.  Pat met Janine on the way out.  So Pat talks to Laura, and then goes to confront Janine at home, where I think Janine confessed to killing Barry.   Anyway when Pat came back, she found Laura dead at the bottom of the stairs.   :o  The best part of this is that when the police were investigating, they had Janine down as a suspect AND Pat refused to give Janine an alibi!  Janine is being tried for Laura's murder!  It was a good week.  Now we are back to the Kat/Alfie snooze-fest.   :)

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2004, 08:45:42 AM »
oh god the Kat & Alfie thing is sooooo tiring.
I *LOVED* Alfie when he first came... such a chirpy cheeky chappie!  Now look at the state of him!

• LisaE

• Well House Consultants
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2004, 08:54:37 AM »
Yeah, Alfie's a bit of a doormat, momma's boy and altogether wimp now.
Anyone else bothered by his mother?

Ooooh, gotta love that Pat!
Thanks for the run-down!
Married to Graham, we run our own open-source computer training company in beautiful Wiltshire out of our 1814 Georgian Regency home (a former lodging house and once featured in Antiques Roadshow)

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2004, 11:14:33 AM »
That's his granny, not his mum, Lisa... and yes, she bothers the HELL out of me.    In addition to she herself being really nerve-grating with all the darling this and darling that and that vacant sort of air about her,  it really creeps me out the way Alfie always kisses her head because, well... most old ladies that i know only get their hair washed once a week, when they go to the hairdressers, and he is kissing that old, dirty, unwashed scalp!  It creeps me out when he does it to Kat as well, cos Kat's hair always looks lank and greasy.  :-X

I love Pat, too... but how stupid was she to give £30k to Wilfred with no contract, no paperwork, no nothing... and she'd only known him 5 minutes.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2004, 04:12:29 PM »
Oh PLEASE can we keep this thread going? I *SO* miss Eastenders  :\\\'(
What else is going on?

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2004, 04:17:40 PM »
I hate Nana Moon.  Really hate her to the point that I actually have to switch channels whenever she comes on.  Which could be why I don't know what's going on-because she is on all the bleeding time.   ::)

• Garden Butterflies
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2004, 04:38:40 PM »
well the other thing is martin and whats her name have had it with Dot and Pauline arguing over wedding plans...and friday showed them taking off in a cab...to elope?  possibly...  Nana moon got dumped by wilfred... alfie is not paying much attention to kat...  zoe is having a fling with dennis...but you can sense that sharon and dennis still feel for each other...  mo is (whom I can not stand) is chasing down one of the ferrara boys...  calling him omar sherif...  all the ferrara's are scattered around the block staying with other people since they were evicted...den is playing games with chris...so that she will feel bad about suspecting that he is fooling around...which seems he is, but with whom we do not know yet.  my only hope in show now is that andy gets his comupance by sam soon... 
Logic is one thing, it keeps us in control!
But the heart only knows one, which is the  
depths of our soul!

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2004, 05:22:08 PM »
Oh thank you Shel!!
Zoe and Dennis eh? Nana Moon dumped? Oh - and Andy - what will come of him? Has he left Alfie alone?

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2004, 07:25:49 PM »
Oh thank you Shel!!
Zoe and Dennis eh? Nana Moon dumped? Oh - and Andy - what will come of him? Has he left Alfie alone?

Er......did you know that Kat slept with Andy so he wouldn't beat Alfie up.   Now I ask you, how plausible is that?  And Andy then taped it, and of course showed it Alfie, and I don't think I've been paying much attention after that.  Broxi?

• LisaE

• Well House Consultants
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2004, 07:50:44 PM »
That's his granny, not his mum
I saw a smideon of the omnibus today and did a doink...came on to correct myself.  ;)

So...I haven't seen Janine...is she in jail?

Do you think once Natalie and erm, Pauline's son, memory fails, get married that they will try to find their baby?

Has there been an explanation yet as to why Laura fell down the stairs?

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2004, 08:01:30 PM »

So...I haven't seen Janine...is she in jail?

Yes, I believe so.

Do you think once Natalie and erm, Pauline's son, memory fails, get married that they will try to find their baby?

I don't think so, Sonya did a baby snatch a year or so ago and I think it was all resolved.  I love Sonya. 
btw, Sonya's the character, Natalie's the actress.  :)  And it's Martin Fowler. 

Has there been an explanation yet as to why Laura fell down the stairs?

I think she slipped on a toy or some such nonsence.   :) :)

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2004, 08:20:08 PM »
... alfie is not paying much attention to kat... 

Understatement!  ;D
Alfie is avoiding Kat like the plague!
After he saw the video and he and Kat talked it out, they agreed to make a united front, especially in front of Andy, so that Andy wouldnt think he'd 'won' by splitting them up.  But in reality, Alfie is really upset about the whole thing, and is very distant from Kat and making excuses to not be alone with her, be intimate with her, etc.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2004, 10:20:21 PM »
How much do you guys wanna bet that the next Sonja & Martin story line is that they try to get back the baby that Sonja gave up for adoption, (fathered by her first ever sexual experience Martin) a few years back?

I know it is only a soap but do they really expect us to believe that Somja would fall for Martin after (a) he didn't want to know about the baby and (b) he ran over and killed her previous fiance Jamie?

I think Easty needs some new characters! I reckon they should drop a bomb on the Slaters and Fereiras and get some newbies in. Pat must have a few more love children knocking about they could bring in!

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2004, 10:33:28 PM »
Pat must have a few more love children knocking about they could bring in!

Or they could just bring David back.  (swoon :))

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab