Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Bank Account Print outs  (Read 339 times)

• Liked: 0
Bank Account Print outs
« on: April 22, 2014, 03:15:31 PM »
Hi All

I was wondering if anyone could help (and apologise if it's an boring question!) - my husband and I have our ILR appointment (he's the US citizen) at the beginning of May and, although my bank statements are paper it is highly unlikely if I know my bank that my April statement will be with me in time to take along. 

I checked the UKBA (or whatever they're calling themselves this week  ::)) site and from what I understand I have to have some kind of information dating from less than 28 days before our appointment, which I may very well not have if the statement fails to arrive (although I should have my April payslip if that will be enough on its own for just one month).

Bearing this in mind I've printed out a copy of my internet account starting from April 1st until today (well within the 28 day limit) and took it to the bank where they stamped every page of it but wouldn't sign or initial it.  Is this likely to be OK for visa purposes or should I go back and try to get someone to sign in addition to stamping it? ???

Re: Bank Account Print outs
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 09:58:46 PM »
Hi - I got my ILR visa yesterday, and my bank statements were stamped and NOT signed. It must have been fine, as I was approved with no problems.

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 11:02:31 AM »
Thanks KellyLLV and congrats on the ILR!  :)

• Liked: 6
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 11:08:55 AM »
I'm sure I read somewhere that internet statements are now acceptable proof without being signed.  Obviously look into it though as I'm not 100% sure.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab