Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR (M) app #2 approaching...  (Read 244 times)

FLR (M) app #2 approaching...
« on: July 21, 2014, 08:11:03 PM »
Hello,

My visa app history is detailed in my signature, and I am due to apply for my second FLR (M) in February 2015. Could any of you knowledgeable people possibly confirm/clarify the following?

1. I am currently unemployed and there are no guarantees as to what my employment status will be/what I would be earning in time for the application. However, my husband comfortably meets the financial requirement with his salary. Will this be okay? There aren't any requirements about the applicant him/herself having to be employed or earning a certain amount, right?

2. The Knowledge of Life test - is it correct that it is required only when applying for ILR and not for my upcoming application? And if I sit the test now anyway, does it expire?

Thank you!

• Liked: 3589
Re: FLR (M) app #2 approaching...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 08:24:44 PM »
For 1. As long as you meet the requirement between you, it doesn't matter if you are employed or not. If your husband's salary meets the requirement, that's all that matters.

2. Yes, the life in the UK test is only required for ILR and citizenship. The test never expires, so you can take it now if you like, but you won't need to submit it until you apply for ILR... Just make sure you keep the pass certificate safe as you will have to take the test again if you lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: FLR (M) app #2 approaching...
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 09:11:07 PM »
perfect, thank you :)

Sponsored Links