Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: They entered my Birthdate Wrong!  (Read 278 times)

• Liked: 537
They entered my Birthdate Wrong!
« on: July 28, 2014, 11:52:39 AM »
Hey guys,

Does anyone know what I should do about my birth year being entered incorrectly on my FLR(M) paperwork? Pretty sure they should have noticed that someone who is 28 years old should not have been born in 1908. *facepalm*

Any advice? I just got the paperwork this morning.

Thanks
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 6
Re: They entered my Birthdate Wrong!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:27:44 PM »
You need to contact them and alert them to the error and they will tell you what to do next.

• Liked: 537
Re: They entered my Birthdate Wrong!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 01:52:32 PM »
Thanks, I was trying to find how/who exactly to contact since there wasn't any real contact info on the letters they sent.

I did eventually find a phone number and can I say that I was so surprised how quickly and easily I was able to get this handled! They were so very nice and I was only on hold for about 5 minutes before I got to speak with someone.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

Sponsored Links