Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Sending in Applications for Wife and I: One envelope or two?  (Read 185 times)

• Liked: 0
Sending in Applications for Wife and I: One envelope or two?
« on: August 19, 2014, 08:26:22 PM »
Hello. So very glad I found thus place.

I am applying to go over on a Tier 4 Student Visa and my wife is going with me, applying under the same category of Tier 4 as a dependent.

I know this seems like a stupid question, but do we send them in together? Obviously, because they require "originals" I only have one letter from my university stating I have the funds, and I only have one marriage certificate. So, such would incline me to thinking we can send them in together in one envelope, but at the same time I don't want to cause some sort of problems or delays because of something so simple.

Any help?

thanks

• Liked: 3589
Re: Sending in Applications for Wife and I: One envelope or two?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 08:59:35 PM »
Fill out 2 separate applications, but send everything together in one envelope, so that they know the applications should be linked to each other and processed together.

You can just send one set of documents to cover both of the applications (plus copies of everything, or you may not get your originals back).

If you will be paying for the Priority Service ($170) through the VFS Global website, you will need to purchase it twice, one for each application, even if they are in the same envelope.

• Liked: 0
Re: Sending in Applications for Wife and I: One envelope or two?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 10:41:57 PM »
Thanks so much!

Just had it overnighted, so hopefully everything will go smoothly for my wife and i

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab