Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Received an email from UKBA requesting additional documents?  (Read 3513 times)

• Liked: 0
Received an email from UKBA requesting additional documents?
« on: October 22, 2014, 05:23:20 AM »
Yesterday, October 20th, I received an email from UKBA requesting additional documents. They requested the following:

- Sponser's bank statements for the period April 2014 until September 2014
- Sponser's employer letter confirming gross annual salary and date employment commenced
- Sponser's pay slips for the period April 2014 until September 2014

They requested for me to scan and email the documents to them, which I did the same day. The email also states:

To enable me to decide your case promptly it is essential that you reply as soon as you can. If you do not produce the information requested by 29/10/2014, the application will be considered on the basis of the documents and information you have already provided.

AL
Entry Clearance Officer

Will I receive an email back from them confirming that they received my documents or will I not hear anything until October 29th?

I emailed them all the documents they requested on the same day they sent me the email.

Re: Received an email from UKBA requesting additional documents?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 07:27:32 AM »
I've received the same email about 3 weeks ago and have not received an email stating they have received the documents. Best I can tell is the next communication you will receive from them is letting you know if a visa is approved or not.

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 07:57:34 PM »
They had asked me to send a courier account number for my application which I did and I was not expecting an email back, but I did receive one that said the information would be added to my application.

I don't know that it is standard to receive a reply though.

• Liked: 6
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 09:45:56 PM »
If you left out all those documents you're lucky they even contacted you.  They are all required documents.  You will not necessarily hear anything by 29 October.  It is just the deadline they gave you to produce the documents afterwhich they would only use the documents you provided originally.

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 03:30:19 AM »
I actually left out the appendix II document which is a pretty important one. Mistake on my part for missing it. I sent it within 2 days and got an email back saying thank you for emailing that office and all this information about the Sheffield office.

I just got the "decision made" email on Nov 5th, so I'm sure you will just have to wait until you receive that email. I know I panicked for a bit wondering if that email would send my application back to the bottom of the pile. But it was 15 business days from sending them the document, that I received a decision email.
"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale."

Met in Michigan through a friend: 31-8-13
Engaged in Paris: 16-4-14
Married in Michigan: 19-9-14
Biometrics and mailed application: 8-10-14
Package arrived: 10-10-14
Email that application was being looked at: 14-10-14
Email that I needed to send Appendix II: 14-10-14 (10 min later...oops!)
Emailed them the Appendix II: 16-10-14
Decision made email: 5-11-14
Visa received: 12-11-14
Arrived in England: 18-11-14!!

• Liked: 56
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 10:03:17 PM »
But it was 15 business days from sending them the document, that I received a decision email.

Just 15 days? Did you pay for priority processing?
Engaged: June 2014
Married: July 30 2014
Visa Application Received in UK: Nov. 27 2014
Visa granted: Dec 12 2014
Moves to UK: Jan 30th 2015

• Liked: 537
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 06:22:35 PM »
15 business days is close to 3 weeks.
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab