Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Wanted: American families living in London for family trivia night TV pilot!  (Read 5528 times)

• Liked: 0
Are you part of a large, competitive family? Do you pride yourself on your general knowledge? Don't worry - you don't need to be masterminds to take part! A major production company is looking for American families living in London who love trivia and are up for the challenge of taking part. If you'd describe your family as fun, outspoken and opinionated, we want to heart from you! Please email uscasting (at) firecrackerfilms (dot) (com) and tell us why you'd make the perfect family to appear on a televised trivia night.

Sounds suspiciously dodgy  [smiley=bobby.gif] call the cops.

• Liked: 533
Sounds suspiciously dodgy  [smiley=bobby.gif] call the cops.

Having peeked at Firecracker film's website, it appears they are not only legit, but have produced such shows as, Sinister Ministers, The Man with the 132lb Scrotum, The Nightclub Toilet, Married to the Moonies, and several "My Big Fat Gypsy" titles....
I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

This is the kind of thing my MIL threatens us with that she'd love to do.  :o In this instance, thank goodness I am not American.  ;)

• Liked: 8
Sounds like fun, too bad we're not in London
Apr 2010 First visit to the UK
Oct 2010 We were married
May 05 2014 Received 1st FLR (M)
May 27, 2014 Landed in the UK
July 25,2014 Started Working
January 2nd FLR M
November 28, 2019 ILR

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab