Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Visa4UK - Book Appointment Error  (Read 751 times)

• Liked: 0
Visa4UK - Book Appointment Error
« on: December 19, 2014, 10:14:20 PM »
Hello there, I'm working on my fiance UK visa and I've completed my application on Visa4UK and now I need to book my appointment.  Application Completed and Declaration Signed are green, Book Appointment is grey.  I click on Book Appointment and get this:

An error occurred while processing your request
This could have been caused by your session timing out. If you have been logged out, please login again.

I've tried contacting customer service through email without much luck.  I've tried in chrome, IE, and firefox.  I've tried on different computers, cleared cache, all that jazz.  I put the correct location in the beginning of the application (United States).  They gave me a list of supported browsers/versions and I've tried on IE 8 as listed but I still get the same error.  Has anyone else seen this?  Is there a way around it?  Could I call and book an appointment somewhere?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 10:16:49 PM by thelethalkind »

Re: Visa4UK - Book Appointment Error
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 09:15:40 AM »
Something to try:

Under the "Manage My Account" link on the application website (https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/User/Home) is your birth date correct? If the date is wrong, correct it and try starting a fresh application.

Even if your birth date is correct, you may want to start a new application anyway to see if it fixes the error.

Wishing you the best!

• Liked: 0
Re: Visa4UK - Book Appointment Error
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 07:49:25 PM »
Thanks for the response!  I'm happy to say I was able to book the appointment, I had to downgrade my IE to IE8 and completely set up a new account and redo the application.  Then it worked!  Hopefully that helps anyone else out with this issue.

Sponsored Links