Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: American Phone Mates  (Read 2090 times)

• Liked: 0
American Phone Mates
« on: January 20, 2015, 10:12:11 AM »
So I've just moved to the Guildford area to live with my fiancé, and was wondering if any Americans wanted to just trade contact details and be text buddies? I'm a bit too busy to meet up at the moment with all the wedding planning, but maybe at a later point that would be nice :) my fiancé has lots of guy friends that he just group messages and plays Xbox with, and it would be nice to have some girl friends of my own to chitchat with. Anyone interested? Anyone also in the Surrey area it would be nice to see who's active on the forum at the moment :D

• Liked: 1
Re: American Phone Mates
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 03:02:00 PM »
Not too sure about texting (I hate it!) but would be happy to email anyone.

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 05:26:37 PM »
I'd be interested but I don't really text. My phone is literally a 5 pound one from orange and I've yet to successfully text anything. It's like it starts autosuggesting things. You tap it for E then again for F but it never goes to F, it starts suggesting EF words.  ??? I don't get it. I'm happy to  email anyone. I'm on skype for typie chat. I'm surprised no one has made a chat group yet (that I'm aware of) for expats here.
Keepin' it real. Real annoying.

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 12:20:21 PM »
I'd be interested in texting! I just married my British fiancé about 3 months ago so I might be able to give you some tips! Message me if you're interested.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 12:27:42 PM by j.s.lipari »

Sponsored Links