Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Letter from estate agent for FLM (M)  (Read 287 times)

Letter from estate agent for FLM (M)
« on: January 28, 2015, 11:06:59 PM »
Hey guys,

My husband and I signed to extend our tenancy agreement for a year last July. So the most recent documentation we have as proof of accommodation is from then. I am booking my application appointment for first week of March and was not too sure what might be required in a letter from our estate agent. WOuld very much appreciate if anyone could look over the following and let me know if it is fine or needs any amending or additional info? Thanks as always :)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to confirm details of the tenancy agreement between ______ Estate Agent, and Mr _______ ________ (DoB: xx/xx/xxxx) and Ms _____ ______ (DoB: xx/xx/xxxx).
Mr_______ and Ms _______ have continuously and uninterruptedly rented the following property for which _______ Estate Agent act as the letting agents:

*address*

Mr ______ and Ms _______ have rented the property continuously and uninterruptedly since XX August 2012 (2 years and XX months). This information can be further verified by the signed tenancy agreement provided to Mr _______ and Ms _______, of which duplicates are held by ________ Estate Agent.

Should you have any further information regarding the matter, please do not hesitate to contact my colleges or I at ________ Estate Agent.

Kind regards,

• Liked: 3595
Re: Letter from estate agent for FLM (M)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 03:24:05 AM »
If both your names are on the tenancy agreement, you don't need any letters from anyone.

You would only need a letter if you hadn't been added to the lease yet (i.e. if you hadn't moved to the UK yet), but in that case, the letter would need to be from the landlord (the property owner), not from the letting agency.

Re: Letter from estate agent for FLM (M)
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 09:42:07 PM »
ah ty! good to know its not required. will probably just get it done anyways because why not? driving myself insane with this application

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab