Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Taking the Life in UK test  (Read 299 times)

• Life is like a tire swing.
  • Liked: 0
Taking the Life in UK test
« on: April 01, 2015, 12:04:19 AM »
If a person is 65 years old, do they need to take said test, or is it better to wait until they are 66 years old. Only asking because it says "under 18 and over 65."
MOMMA ALWAYS SAID:  "There an awful lot you can tell 'bout a person by their shoes" --- "Where they goin' , Where they been"
"I've worn lots of shoes"   Forrest Gump

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both."     Forrest Gump

• Life is like a tire swing.
  • Liked: 0
Re:
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 11:33:44 AM »
I called the NCS hotline and asked about the age question. I was informed that the "over 65" was worded wrong and it's at 65 where you don't need to take the Life test. Another question answered. Getting all those ducks in a row now to get the process started.
MOMMA ALWAYS SAID:  "There an awful lot you can tell 'bout a person by their shoes" --- "Where they goin' , Where they been"
"I've worn lots of shoes"   Forrest Gump

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both."     Forrest Gump

Sponsored Links