Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Tier 2 dependent application applying separately  (Read 418 times)

• Island Life (without the palm trees)
  • Liked: 20
Tier 2 dependent application applying separately
« on: May 22, 2015, 02:07:46 PM »
The saga continues... my husband is going to apply for his Tier 2 visa extension in person on Tuesday, while myself and my son will submit applications the traditional way. (Basically he can't be without his passport for that long and his employer will pay for his premium service but not for the whole family's.) I know this isn't ideal but we've been told by the Home Office that it can be done. However, I am having a hell of a time figuring out which forms to use for myself and my son. The "Application for a Grant of Leave and Biometric Immigration Document as a Tier 1, 2 or 5 Dependant" appears to be for first-time applicants, not renewals, but it's the only one I can find. And I'd love to do this online (as I was told by HO that I could) but again I can't seem to find the link for that either.

I've talked to the HO several times but they're about as clear as mud so any help I can get here would be so helpful. Thanks! (I swear this will be over soon and I'll stop bombarding yall with questions.)

• Liked: 342
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:27:47 PM by Sirius »

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab