Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Mailing out Settlement - Wife Visa Application  (Read 374 times)

• Liked: 3
Mailing out Settlement - Wife Visa Application
« on: October 07, 2015, 12:50:43 PM »
Hello, it's me, the panicking girl about to mail her application off! haha

Just to clarify, I need to include a copy of all of my documents in the mailing I send off to Sheffield, correct? Do these copies need to be in color, or can they be in black and white?

My other question has to do with supplying an envelope for the return of my documents. Where do you suggest getting said envelope, and what size? I'm a little concerned about fitting it within the application envelope, but want to make sure I include something that will work.

• Liked: 3589
Re: Mailing out Settlement - Wife Visa Application
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 05:44:09 PM »
Just to clarify, I need to include a copy of all of my documents in the mailing I send off to Sheffield, correct? Do these copies need to be in color, or can they be in black and white?

Yes, you need to include copies of everything you want to be returned to you - if you don't send copies they may keep your original documents.

Not sure on the colour vs. black and white though.

My other question has to do with supplying an envelope for the return of my documents. Where do you suggest getting said envelope, and what size? I'm a little concerned about fitting it within the application envelope, but want to make sure I include something that will work.

Not sure exactly, but I would probably include something that is about the same size as the package you are sending, just in case they send everything back to you and it's all the same size.

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 08:28:27 PM »
Black and white if it's cheaper.   ;)

• Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 10:52:35 PM »
For the supporting documents, I thought we need to send in originals of everything but would be really relieved if they can be copies. Are there only certain things that need to be original vs others that can be copies?

Thank you!

• Liked: 3
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 02:18:54 AM »
Thank you!!

• Liked: 3589
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 07:29:15 AM »
For the supporting documents, I thought we need to send in originals of everything but would be really relieved if they can be copies. Are there only certain things that need to be original vs others that can be copies?

Thank you!

I just replied in your other thread where you asked this, but for completeness:

All documents must be original. In the case where an original document cannot be supplied, a certified/notarised copy may be acceptable.

Bank statements must be original, or if printed from the internet, they must be either stamped and signed by the bank on every page, or accompanied by a letter from the bank.

You also need to send copies of everything as well.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab