Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Category F - cash savings supporting documents  (Read 539 times)

• Liked: 0
Category F - cash savings supporting documents
« on: October 07, 2015, 06:48:14 PM »
I'll be applying for the UK spouse visa under category F - cash savings. However, the bank where our saving is maintained says there is no official statement as it's a "paperless" account. So our only option seems to have it printed off the bank's website which I'm afraid won't be considered "official".

If anyone has run into the same issue and know how to get around this issue, please let me know.

Thank you!

• Liked: 18
Re: Category F - cash savings supporting documents
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 09:05:18 AM »
My bank (Capital One 360) is also an online only bank, but will send you a notarized verification of deposit statement.  I've used this twice now to apply for visas in Category F, without any problems.  I printed out the monthly detailed statements then used the VOF as my original supporting document.

The only problem I had was making sure I got a "notarized" VOF.  The last visa application was stressful because the bank sent a regular printout without a signature at first and I had to request it a second time which made everything get too close to my deadline for comfort.  I learned to stress the word "notarized".  ;)

Oh, and they did fuss a bit at first about sending this to me but eventually came through when I pointed out I opened the account in the first place because they offered this service.
Here 2 years as of Oct. 1, 2016.

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 12:45:32 PM »
Just to clarify, so there's no confusion, and no mistakes on Appendix 2, that Cash Savings is Category D, not Category F.

Category F is Self-Employment of the UK sponsor over the last full financial year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 18
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 01:14:04 PM »
Just to clarify, so there's no confusion, and no mistakes on Appendix 2, that Cash Savings is Category D, not Category F.

Category F is Self-Employment of the UK sponsor over the last full financial year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops!  Sorry about that, I'd forgotten which category letter it was I'd applied under just that it was cash savings.
Here 2 years as of Oct. 1, 2016.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab