Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Asda's new Thanksgiving promotion- proof Britain will never understand America  (Read 3150 times)

• Liked: 0
For your first post you decide to dredge up a year old thread to start a fight?

That's one way of looking at it. I considered it a chance to voice my own view, which I think I'm entitled to whether it's 1st post or 100th. The remark I replied to was IMO a pretty inaccurate generalisation about Americans on what's ostensibly supposed to be a site for supporting American expats, so if you consider my defence 'starting a fight' I would disagree.

BTW I came to get advice on how to find a turkey for thanksgiving, so a year old thread becomes relevant again when the same holiday is involved.

For Brits in the USA...we've moved on from dumping your tea in the harbour, nobody is gonna accuse you of culture shove if you're looking for some Yorkshire Gold.... so if you're British and don't care about Thanksgiving here, no one is making you buy a turkey this month so just let it go

• Liked: 1892
I like you, it's nice to find somebody that rants like I do.

• Liked: 68
BTW I came to get advice on how to find a turkey for thanksgiving, so a year old thread becomes relevant again when the same holiday is involved.

The big supermarkets are already selling frozen turkeys and turkey crowns.

• Liked: 585
BTW I came to get advice on how to find a turkey for thanksgiving

Order one from your local butcher.

Sponsored Links