Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Hello All...  (Read 295 times)

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
Hello All...
« on: February 05, 2016, 06:37:00 AM »
    I  will be leaving to go back home after 2 mths, i have all my wife's wages paid to her self from june 2014 all the way upto Jan 2016 (waiting for the rest Feb, march april)and the tax she will be paying... before i apply again...

My question is does she need to have a copy of where the money was coming from (business account ) if so i can get these before i leave on FEb 14, 2016

Thanks everyone you know who you are Special (K)'s and the rest...enjoyed my tie and it took the sting out of my Application which was refused  ....but understand a lot more now..
single and traveller
working on myself

• Liked: 6110
Re: Hello All...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 02:26:33 PM »
    I  will be leaving to go back home after 2 mths, i have all my wife's wages paid to her self from june 2014 all the way upto Jan 2016 (waiting for the rest Feb, march april)and the tax she will be paying... before i apply again...

My question is does she need to have a copy of where the money was coming from (business account ) if so i can get these before i leave on FEb 14, 2016

Thanks everyone you know who you are Special (K)'s and the rest...enjoyed my tie and it took the sting out of my Application which was refused  ....but understand a lot more now..

Hi eddy!  ;D

I don't actually know what you need for your wife's self employed paperwork, sorry, but if you are not sure, I would just bring everything with you when you leave so you have it if you find out later that you do need it.

...Special (K)'s...good one!  ;)  I think that might catch on!

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 02:54:53 PM »
Hi Eddy!

It's a massive list of papers you'll need to provide, listed on pages 61 and 62.  Yes, you'll need her business statements.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/469692/Appendix_FM_1_7_Financial_Requirement_August_2015.pdf

• Good Luck to All where your Journey takes you !!!!
  • Liked: 16
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 08:18:56 PM »
Hi all, Sorry failed to mention she is a sole owner of her own business.. no director what so ever.. 

Thanks Larra and ty KFdancer
single and traveller
working on myself

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab