Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Final Document List...please comment  (Read 317 times)

• UK citizen as of Feb, 2019.
  • Liked: 27
Final Document List...please comment
« on: May 24, 2016, 08:39:09 PM »
Our premium service appointment is in a week in Cardiff. The application is for flr(m). Any comments? Are we missing anything?

Online payment form for appointment and visa fee

IHS payment receipt

Flr(m) application

Current and previous passports for myself and sponsor

Marriage certificate

Accommodation with live in landlord details

Letter from landlord detailing rent, bills are included, and that even though there are only a few months left on agreement, he is happy for us to stay, and that we have already lived here for almost a year.

A British Gas bill with his name to show he pays the bills

Copy of his passport to verify his identity

Land registry to prove he owns the flat

Tear sheet from rightmove from 2007 when he bought the flat that gives all the details

Housing inventory report from third party that shows the sizes of all the rooms, confirms that what rooms there are, and confirms only three people live in the flat, although per the guidelines is a max of 5 can live here without it being overcrowding. It also includes photos of the flat.

Employment contract stamped by the company which also states the type of employment and start date

6 statements which show deposits; stamped by the bank

P60

6 months wage slips stamped by the company

Correspondence of a mix of joint and individual letters that show cohabitation spread out evenly over two years--- plus a selection of other letters in case they aren't satisfied

My employment proof; although it is missing one month of statements, which isn't too bad because my husbands employment is enough for both; and we have all the documents for him

Passport photos- 2 for me and 1 for him

Thoughts?

• Liked: 68
Re: Final Document List...please comment
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 09:50:48 PM »
A British Gas bill with his name to show he pays the bills

Copy of his passport to verify his identity

Tear sheet from rightmove from 2007 when he bought the flat that gives all the details

Housing inventory report from third party that shows the sizes of all the rooms, confirms that what rooms there are, and confirms only three people live in the flat, although per the guidelines is a max of 5 can live here without it being overcrowding. It also includes photos of the flat.

I think all of these are unnecessary. My husband and I literally just gave our tenancy agreement as proof. As you are living with the landlord though, maybe the land registry would be okay to include...but maybe someone else can confirm this. Just have the letter state how many bedrooms there are and how many people live there. You definitely don't need photos of the flat.

I also included a picture of my husband I on our wedding day and one from earlier in the relationship.

• Liked: 3595
Re: Final Document List...please comment
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 12:08:00 AM »
For the accommodation, you ONLY need your tenancy agreement, as long as both names are on it.If only one name is on the tenancy, then you also need a letter from the landlord giving permission for the other person to live there.

That's it. Nothing else is required from the landlord.

So, you can take out ALL of the following:

- Letter from landlord detailing rent, bills are included, and that even though there are only a few months left on agreement, he is happy for us to stay, and that we have already lived here for almost a year. - ONLY REQUIRED IF YOU DON'T HAVE BOTH NAMES ON TENANCY

- A British Gas bill with his name to show he pays the bills - NOT REQUIRED AT ALL

- Copy of his passport to verify his identity - NOT REQUIRED AT ALL

- Land registry to prove he owns the flat - NOT REQUIRED AT ALL

- Tear sheet from rightmove from 2007 when he bought the flat that gives all the details - NOT REQUIRED AT ALL

- Housing inventory report from third party that shows the sizes of all the rooms, confirms that what rooms there are, and confirms only three people live in the flat, although per the guidelines is a max of 5 can live here without it being overcrowding. It also includes photos of the flat. - NOT REQUIRED AT ALL

My employment proof; although it is missing one month of statements, which isn't too bad because my husbands employment is enough for both; and we have all the documents for him

If your husband's income is enough DO NOT mention your employment and DO NOT include any documents for your income... because if you include your income too and even ONE bank statement is missing, your visa can be refused

So, the documents you need are:

Applicant
- FLR(M) application form
- Payment confirmation
- IHS receipt
- Current Passport
- All previous passports
- 2 Passport photos

UK Spouse
- UK Passport (or full photocopy of every page)
- 1 Passport Photo

Relationship

- Marriage certificate
- 6 documents in each name spread over the 2 years
- you could include a picture of you together, though I don't think it's strictly required, since you are applying in person

Accommodation
- official tenancy agreement with both names on
OR
- official tenancy agreement with one of your names on
- letter from landlord giving permission for the other person to live there too

Finances
Mandatory:
- 6 months of husband's payslips
- 6 months of husband's bank statements
- letter from husbands employer stating ALL of the following:
1) length of employment
2) current salary