Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Short term pet friendly living space  (Read 1362 times)

• Liked: 1
Short term pet friendly living space
« on: June 05, 2016, 01:59:45 PM »
Looking for flat/hotel/home in downtown Glasgow preferably west end for my wife and I w/two small dogs. Need ~90 days

Moving mid July and have all pet paperwork done.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Liked: 24
Re: Short term pet friendly living space
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 10:47:17 AM »
The best thing to do would be to contact an estate agent to help you search.

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 05:09:53 PM »
I looked for a friend a few years ago and simply googled for what they needed. I found a couple of holiday lets which weren't cheap, but are probably all you will get. A let through an estate agent is going to be a minimum of 6 months.

• Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 05:58:53 AM »
We had been looking for weeks in Glasgow to no avail.  I needed a 3 -6 month stay with 2 small dogs and a cat. We eventually found a place in Edinburgh for a good chunk of our time needs but it was close.  The price was shocking but we had no choice.
One less talked about option is to simply say nothing about the pets and move in.  It may take them a while to notice, if they ever do.  If I thought for a second my problem dog wouldn't bark at the slightest sound I would have done that myself.
Just keep looking at letting agents and maybe gumtree.  I would be prepared to pay the full 3 months up front plus a hefty pet surcharge.  Some of the places we looked at in the South wanted 6 months up front even if we weren't staying that long.  You really need to check in at least twice a day.  Once in the morning and again in the evening.  Good luck with your search.

Sponsored Links