Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Who grew up watching MASH?  (Read 4293 times)

• Liked: 15
Re: Who grew up watching MASH?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 11:41:43 PM »
The Voyager episode Death Wish went back to the big bang

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Time_travel_episodes

• Liked: 1891
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 10:04:16 AM »
Did you guys here that Blackpool is hosting a massive exhibition of Star Trek stuff to celebrate the 50th anniversary?  I was born on the same day of the first Star Trek episode, meaning that it is my 50th birthday as well during the exhibition.  I'm worried that it will suck because Blackpool. 

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2016, 09:12:08 AM »
Despite the warning the software gives that this is an older topic, I'm going to boldly go ahead and post anyway.

From M*A*S*H to Star Trek. There's precedent:

Ripped shirt Shatner

Surely poster material for the hardcore Trekkie, possibly covering a wormhole à la Shawshank Redemption for pleasant escapist fantasies to other quadrants and dimensions…

Speaking of other dimensions, I'm sure you've come across this cul-de-sac of popular culture. He's still game 47 years later.

• Liked: 533
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2016, 09:40:20 AM »

The thing with Shatner's Kirk...he doesn't make you wonder what he's thinking or what his motivation may be...it's right there for you.

I just hope that more people will ignore the fatalism of the argument that we are beyond repair. We are not beyond repair. We are never beyond repair. - AOC

• Liked: 585
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2017, 10:44:24 AM »
Not to introduce a time paradox, but as the Shatner era crew sling shotted (slung shot?) around the Earth and travelled back to 80's San Francisco.....should you begin there?

That one is my OH's favourite episode!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab