Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Do we need to take a photocopy of everything before sending off Form AN?  (Read 275 times)

• Liked: 0
Hello all

My wife is applying for UK Citizenship and we are going to simply send it straight to them rather than using the checking service and just wanted to know if we need to make a photocopy of everything to keep for ourselves or a photocopy of everything as  well as the originals to send to UKVI?

Has the been any changes to the Form AN since Jan 2016? as noticed the date on Guide is June 2016 now?? What changes were made on that?

• Liked: 6110
I can't speak to the requirements for form AN but it's a good idea to keep a copy of anything important which you send off.   

If you start to worry if you answered such and such a question in the correct way or not, you can just check your copy!  :)

• Liked: 20
You don't need to send copies (for my first visa and IRL I seem to remember including a copy of everything), but for form AN, no copies are required.  Scanned everything onto my computer before sending it, but didn't make any paper copies. 

Sponsored Links