Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Any Americans in Birmingham area?  (Read 2900 times)

• Liked: 0
Any Americans in Birmingham area?
« on: June 29, 2016, 02:04:22 PM »
Hi guys,

I have been living in UK for many years and I don't seem to find any Americans around. I live in Birmingham city center. Any Americans around here that we can meet up and chat? :)  ;D

• Liked: 2
Re: Any Americans in Birmingham area?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 03:31:01 PM »
Hey! Only just seeing this as I don't get onto here often. There are a few of us here! If you're on Facebook, search Americans in the Midlands.
I'm from Michigan, living in Coventry. I've been here for about 2.5 years living with my husband.
What brought you over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 87
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 07:45:21 PM »
Hey guys,
I know it's been awhile for this post. But I'll be shortly moving to Rugby with my soon-to-be hubs. Close to Coventry and Birmingham!

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 08:05:16 PM »
Saw you found us on Facebook- awesome!

• Liked: 87
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 08:06:53 PM »
Yes! Thanks :) I'm very happy to know I'll have some fellow Americans nearby!

• Liked: 3
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2017, 11:52:42 AM »
I'm sure I posted something similar when I moved to Birmingham over a decade ago!

Until last summer we (me, wife & kids) were living in the southwest suburbs of Birmingham.  We're living the country life in Bromsgrove now-- still pretty much Birmingham!  There's a few of us Yanks in the Midlands.

And if any of you are feeling homesick, there's a softball club that plays every Thursday at the Tally Ho grounds in Edgbaston.  Anyone 13+ can play-- all levels of play are welcome!  Just search out Birmingham Bobcats on facebook or google!

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2017, 02:42:41 PM »
I'm sure I posted something similar when I moved to Birmingham over a decade ago!

Until last summer we (me, wife & kids) were living in the southwest suburbs of Birmingham.  We're living the country life in Bromsgrove now-- still pretty much Birmingham!  There's a few of us Yanks in the Midlands.

And if any of you are feeling homesick, there's a softball club that plays every Thursday at the Tally Ho grounds in Edgbaston.  Anyone 13+ can play-- all levels of play are welcome!  Just search out Birmingham Bobcats on facebook or google!

Awesome- good to know! If you'd like to join the FB page, feel free- you'd be the first male! There's quite a few of us on there, so I'll post what you've written. Maybe some of will take a trip out sometime to see what it's all about!

• Liked: 210
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 06:22:45 PM »

Ooh! Is it truly for anyone? As in, for out of shape non-athletes who haven't played since childhood but who would love to try?
Online application submitted April 5, 2017
Biometrics & shipping to UK April 17, 2017
Email confirmation from Sheffield April 24, 2017
Submitted ToR May 12, 2017
Decision email: June 2, 2017

Sponsored Links