Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: UK-based American Couple needed for film (involves a free holiday!)  (Read 2516 times)

• Liked: 0
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a UK-based American couple aged around 50-60 for a documentary-style film. We are looking for a couple who would be up for going on holiday in Europe for a couple of weeks at the end of the month, bringing with them a simple shoot and point camera with them to document their adventures!

All travel and accommodation with be organised and paid for by us, and the couple will get per diems and a fee. Our lovely director and producer will be nearby for check-ins but will leave the couple to their own adventuring.

We are looking for a good, honest couple that finish each other's sentences, love experiencing things together and want to get as much as they can out of life. Our couple must be comfortable in front of the camera. They must have a good sense of humour and must not take themselves too seriously. They should be active and adventurous and up for trying new things.

The only requirements are they have valid passports and can be available to travel from the week commencing July 25th & August 1st. Please let me know if this could be of interest to you or anyone you know - we will need to speak to interested couples ASAP.

My number is 07478 742 591 and email is katiemoriartyhopper@gmail.com

Thanks for reading,
Katie

Sponsored Links