Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Pokemon Go on your mobile  (Read 2301 times)

• Liked: 68
Re: Pokemon Go on your mobile
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2016, 01:11:16 PM »
Haha. Right? I don't think my husband would agree to that though. We did just sign a second year on our lease.

I saw a spoof where the line that sold a house was "It's close to pokestops and there's a gym next door!"

My stepson has been coming over more often since we're next to a gym and have pokestops nearby. I promised I'd take him to all the hotspots last Sunday. We ended up walking around for nearly two hours!

• Liked: 537
Re: Pokemon Go on your mobile
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2016, 06:05:11 PM »
I saw a spoof where the line that sold a house was "It's close to pokestops and there's a gym next door!"

My stepson has been coming over more often since we're next to a gym and have pokestops nearby. I promised I'd take him to all the hotspots last Sunday. We ended up walking around for nearly two hours!

Haha, I get he just loves that! My nephew's really into it with his dad (my brother). They go on walks to catch Pokemon. It's really cute. :)
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab