Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Greencard and tax questions  (Read 1914 times)

• Tomorrow is a new day....
  • Liked: 0
Greencard and tax questions
« on: July 16, 2016, 10:14:25 PM »
Hi all!

I am back on here to hopefully get some answers, ideas or help with the greencard process....

Long story short...
It's been living in UK for over 4 years.  A lot of unhappy stuff happen, in-laws been a nightmare, life has it's ups but mostly downs and extremely painful.  Still I have to smile for the babies.  OH will be out of a job by the end of this year.  Plans for a future house is not happening leaving me to only half a year to think what to do.  Still have mortgages to pay to keep future dreams from falling apart.  Need to get daughter into a school by this year depending on where we would be.   Never imagine that my life in UK would be this stressful and a mess.

I don't know anyone that I can go to for questions about greencard.  OH is as clueless as I am, so I am basically left to do all research.  This site had helped me with the process of getting my dog into the country, getting my spouse visa and citizenship.  Now I am hoping someone can give me some sort of advise....

Greatly appreciated!

I had post before but OH plans always change and so half way I stopped researching.  Now it's looking more likely I will have to apply a greencard for him since learning he can't stay in US for over 6 months.  I had look into the site but I feel so overwhelm and stress.  I work nights, take care of my little one during the day, leaves me little time to do anything else without falling asleep.

My question is.......

Since OH will be out of a job and I will have to quit.  In terms of the finance, how much I need to have at least in the bank for it to be acceptable for the application.  Or possibly have my family member in the states be the sponsor?
If you gone through the greencard process, can you message me and tell me the basic steps I need to go through.
  • I know tax is something I need to sort out.  I don't know how to go about it, only been working for a year.  Do I need to provide that or would they look into it?

Thanks for your time!
    =)

Sponsored Links