Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Question for people who've recently been approved for settlement visa  (Read 226 times)

• Liked: 35
According to UPS website my parcel has been "picked up".  Fingers crossed I've been approved for a Settlement visa.

I've a question for those of you who've recently been approved & have received your parcel back.

1. How do you know you've been approved?  If there a letter from Sheffield in your returned parcel? 

2.  Instructions on what to do next?

3.  Did you get all the paperwork back?  Some of it?

Thanks

• Liked: 3595
According to UPS website my parcel has been "picked up".  Fingers crossed I've been approved for a Settlement visa.

Fingers crossed :).

1. How do you know you've been approved?  If there a letter from Sheffield in your returned parcel? 

There will be a visa vignette in your passport and there should also be a letter explaining how and where to pick up your BRP from the designated UK post office.

Normally, if you were getting the emails, you would get an email saying 'a decision has been made', but it doesn't say whether it's been approved or refused for settlement visas.

2.  Instructions on what to do next?

As mentioned you will probably get a letter telling you how to get your BRP.

Other than that, all you need to do is book your flight and get on a plane.

3.  Did you get all the paperwork back?  Some of it?

I haven't applied myself, so can't help with this one, but as long as you sent copies of everything, you should get all the documents back.

The only things they should keep are the application forms and any letters addressed to them.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab