Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: VFSGlobal UPS charges  (Read 2700 times)

• Liked: 3589
Re: VFSGlobal UPS charges
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 05:24:49 PM »
Perhaps I didn't word my initial post correctly so I will try again.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/usa/user_pay_services.html

This is the exact line from the VFS Round Trip Courier Service section on the above link.
Sheffield Round Trip Courier (2-day each way) –  Settlement category USD 227.00

It shows that we're paying for 2 day from the US to UK and from UK to US.  But when I spoke with UPS they're saying we CAN'T have 2 day return.  If this is true (the "can't) then the VFS website is wrong & we've been overcharged.

How do you know you won't arrive on Saturday?

According to the UPS UK website, if it was picked up before 4:30 pm on Thursday, Express delivery means it will be delivered by 12:00pm on Saturday. If it was picked up after 4:30pm, it will arrive by 10:30 am on Monday.

So why not wait until Saturday to see if it's delivered or not? The person you spoke to at UPS may be wrong.

At the end of the day though, does it really matter if it arrives on Saturday or Monday? It's the fastest service offered anyway and it's only a couple of days difference. It's not like you've paid for 2-day and you're getting 2-week shipping or something.

• Liked: 68
Re: VFSGlobal UPS charges
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 06:34:46 PM »
Mine was sent out early on a Friday and I got it late (after 5pm even) on Monday. KSand is right, wait until Saturday to see what happens because you might just get it then. They don't have to deliver on a Sunday (i think that is an extra service) and it didn't bother me.

Suze, I'm sorry you feel the way you do but I think it is important for others to highlight that it was too much for others who might come here and be wondering what they need to supply. We all want you to get your visa though and this site has been absolutely amazing. I have been told things I did not want to hear but I can look back and say I believe I would not have gotten through the processes without everyone's help and advice!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab