Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Approved vs Denied processing timeframe  (Read 244 times)

• Liked: 35
Approved vs Denied processing timeframe
« on: July 22, 2016, 02:41:27 PM »
I know I'll find out the answer when my parcel arrives, but just curious now.  Tried a search here first as know I've seen an answer but couldn't find.

I don't know when Sheffield started my application; only know parcel is on the way back.  My turnaround timeframe is 1 July received in Sheffield & 21 July on its way back (14 business days).  My question is:

If it's a quick-ish turnaround (anything up to 20 days although the waiting & wondering is horrible lol) does that mean it's approved?  Or at least it generally means approved? 

If everything's been included & there's no complications one can think of, Sheffield wouldn't do a quick-ish turnaround denial would they?

When you don't get emails, the mind begins to think bad thoughts.  Thanks

• Liked: 3595
Re: Approved vs Denied processing timeframe
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 02:47:56 PM »
It's not always the case, but generally speaking, faster decisions are usually approvals.

This is mainly because the actual decision only takes an hour or two or straightforward applications, but if an application is missing documents or is more complicated they take more time to look over the documents and check the details... They may even email the applicant to ask them to submit more documents.

However, even if an application does take longer to process, that doesn't necessarily mean it's a refusal... It might just be that they are really busy and have a lot of applications to get through.

So, it's more like, if it's really fast it will probably be an approval, but if it takes longer it could be either an approval or a refusal.

Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk

• Liked: 3595
Re: Approved vs Denied processing timeframe
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 02:49:29 PM »
14 business days is well within the normal priority processing timelines so I don't think you can read much into it in terms of approval or refusal.

Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links