Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Appendix 2 help - do I need to fill it out?!  (Read 902 times)

• Liked: 0
Appendix 2 help - do I need to fill it out?!
« on: July 22, 2016, 07:18:09 PM »
Hello everyone!

I'm from the US and I'm applying for a spouse visa to live with my wife in the UK and I've filled out the online application and printed it out, had my biometrics appointment on Monday and have the supporting documents that they asked for.

I was all ready to post it all and then I came across a video yesterday where a woman was sharing what she sent and she included appendix 2.

I'm so confused, because nowhere on the government website does it say that I have to fill out appendix 2. The only reference of appendix 2 I can find is where it says people from North Korea have to fill it out.

So, do I need to fill it out? If so, is this the correct form: newcomer link: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/270484/VAF4A-Appendix2.pdf [nonactive]

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you :)

Kel

• Liked: 3595
Re: Appendix 2 help - do I need to fill it out?!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 07:26:43 PM »
You definitely DO need to fill it out. I know on the website it says only for North Korea, but that is not true.

Appendix 2 has NOT been incorporated into the online application yet, so you MUST print it and fill it out by hand, because the application is not complete without it and they cannot process the visa if you do not include it.

- The online application is only generic information about the visa applicant. It's pretty much the same for all visa types

- Appendix 2 is the spousal visa application form and includes all the questions on how you meet the requirements for the visa, including:
- relationship history
- accommodation in the UK
- which financial requirement category you are applying under and all the details about your income and employment

• Liked: 8
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 10:21:19 PM »
Just making a note that OP stated he has already done biometrics - this past Monday, which means he's past the 5 day mailing date?

• Liked: 3595
Appendix 2 help - do I need to fill it out?!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 10:36:16 PM »
By my count, 5 day deadline to mail it should be up on Saturday.

So as long as it goes in the mail today or tomorrow, it should be fine.

But even so, the Appendix 2 form HAS to be filled in and included because it's the other half of the application form. The application is not complete without it and cannot be processed.

So, I suggest that the OP gets it printed and filled out ASAP, and gets the application in the mail by tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 10:59:26 PM »
Thank you for your help. We've filled it out now and got it all ready to be posted :)

Sponsored Links