Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: July Non Priority Applicants  (Read 14986 times)

• Liked: 4985
Re: July Non Priority Applicants
« Reply #375 on: October 27, 2016, 07:47:30 PM »
Airedale is July 4th and she got a decision pretty much from emailing. Kfdancer, do you think it's unusual that we still remain? I'm worried, i wish I could just know now, there's only so much one can take

As she said below, she hasn't had her email.

No, I don't think it's weird at all that you haven't had yours yet.  Remember people only started getting decisions last week.  And there are likely hundreds of people who aren't on this forum awaiting decisions.   ;D

Phu's visa was also issued a week before she got her email.  You have to remember who you are dealing with....  and sadly accept that UKVI is going to play a big part of your life for the next 5+ years.

I don't think you have much longer to wait, but I would plan on a couple of weeks.  I would be surprised if you are in the US for Thanksgiving!

• Liked: 63
« Reply #376 on: October 27, 2016, 08:22:14 PM »
Thanks, i guess I just don't understand how people who applied end of August non priority have also gotten it already....does that mean ours were put to the bottom of the pile? I just don't get how they process, what kind of lines they have etc...

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #377 on: October 27, 2016, 08:35:17 PM »
Thanks, i guess I just don't understand how people who applied end of August non priority have also gotten it already....does that mean ours were put to the bottom of the pile? I just don't get how they process, what kind of lines they have etc...

It makes no sense and it's completely unfair.  Without question.  Big hugs!  It WILL happen for you.  And I really don't think it'll be much longer.  But a couple of weeks doesn't sound like long to me - and it sounds like I lifetime to you.  I know that.   [smiley=hug.gif]

« Reply #378 on: October 27, 2016, 08:41:15 PM »
Yes, another few days sounds like a lifetime at this point!

« Reply #379 on: October 28, 2016, 12:12:10 AM »
Ok so now I'm trying not to get super excited here bc it's not official but I emailed once more tonight and this time after they tracked it they said a decision has been made!!!!! Like Phu and Airadele. Phu, how many days after you got this response did the official email come?

Plz pray its approved guys, plz!!! As someone else had stated, now I may be even more stressed and nervous then before

• Liked: 21
« Reply #380 on: October 28, 2016, 04:41:27 AM »
Ok so now I'm trying not to get super excited here bc it's not official but I emailed once more tonight and this time after they tracked it they said a decision has been made!!!!! Like Phu and Airadele. Phu, how many days after you got this response did the official email come?

Plz pray its approved guys, plz!!! As someone else had stated, now I may be even more stressed and nervous then before

Amazing news. Im so happy for you. I'm sure it's correct and it will be official soon

« Reply #381 on: October 28, 2016, 04:48:10 AM »

Amazing news. Im so happy for you. I'm sure it's correct and it will be official soon

Thanks, hope so too. I'm pretty sure yours is probably already processed as well. In fact I'm quite sure maybe give it a try using the email service if you'd like

• Liked: 21
« Reply #382 on: October 28, 2016, 04:50:58 AM »
Thanks, hope so too. I'm pretty sure yours is probably already processed as well. In fact I'm quite sure maybe give it a try using the email service if you'd like

If i don't hear from my lawyer by tomorrow I'm definitely doing that. I just allocated it on their website. That's the one that asks for GWF number? Is that correct? I have never used it so want to be sure that I have the right thing. Thank you.

« Reply #383 on: October 28, 2016, 05:08:11 AM »
If i don't hear from my lawyer by tomorrow I'm definitely doing that. I just allocated it on their website. That's the one that asks for GWF number? Is that correct? I have never used it so want to be sure that I have the right thing. Thank you.

That's the one...we're all almost there now!

• Liked: 46
« Reply #384 on: October 28, 2016, 01:24:52 PM »
Soooooo lawyer emailed husband about 10:30 this morning saying healthcare surcharge hadn't been paid for my son yet.  My husband paid it.  So my applications been processed but I'm guessing my sons is just now getting looked at (assumed it was a packaged deal). I'm hoping it means I get a decision made email soon as I do believe this is day 85 for me :(

• Liked: 3589
« Reply #385 on: October 28, 2016, 01:31:18 PM »
Soooooo lawyer emailed husband about 10:30 this morning saying healthcare surcharge hadn't been paid for my son yet.  My husband paid it.  So my applications been processed but I'm guessing my sons is just now getting looked at (assumed it was a packaged deal). I'm hoping it means I get a decision made email soon as I do believe this is day 85 for me :(

Ah, there was a glitch in the IHS system a couple of months back where it was saying that children applying for settlement visas didn't have to pay the surcharge... which was incorrect.

However, a similar thing happened to another member back in August and I think Sheffield issued the child's visa right after they paid the surcharge... because the decisions had already been made, they were just waiting for the surcharge to be paid before they could make it official.

So, fingers crossed, you should get the visas very soon :).

• Liked: 46
« Reply #386 on: October 28, 2016, 01:39:59 PM »
Ah, there was a glitch in the IHS system a couple of months back where it was saying that children applying for settlement visas didn't have to pay the surcharge... which was incorrect.

However, a similar thing happened to another member back in August and I think Sheffield issued the child's visa right after they paid the surcharge... because the decisions had already been made, they were just waiting for the surcharge to be paid before they could make it official.

So, fingers crossed, you should get the visas very soon :).

Yes my husband thinks it means we've been approved because they're requesting the healthcare surcharge and if we were denied he thought they wouldn't care/need it.  It makes sense hope it's true, and hope it's not far from us receiving it.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #387 on: October 28, 2016, 02:12:52 PM »
Any of the July folks left hear anything today?

I'm still waiting in agony! It has been 11 weeks since I received my confirmation email. My husband was ready to call anyone he could to complain today.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #388 on: October 28, 2016, 02:14:53 PM »
Who do we email to get the process moving?

« Reply #389 on: October 28, 2016, 03:23:48 PM »
You use the email form service on their website. Although they're not to be trusted always for providing accurate information, lately they're doing pretty well.

Here's the link:

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/

Good luck

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab