Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Tier 2 Visa Refused  (Read 2228 times)

• Liked: 0
Tier 2 Visa Refused
« on: August 17, 2016, 10:44:31 AM »
Hi,  I got my Tier2 visa rejected last friday due to wrong salary. My employer referred 2014 doc and mentioned my salary as £2700 but there was a new revision for £29900. Im left with only 2 days to apply for AR, Though the mistake is from my employer side, I thinking of applying for AR and take time to get a new Cos code allocated for me and withdraw my application. and do a fresh application. Because My employer has to take RLMT again and as the salary mentioned in previous RLMT was also less. So my employer said he will take RLMT again and if he did not find any he said he will give me new Soc. I have few questions on that, Can you please help me

1. What can I mention in AR
2. Can I be able to withdraw AR before the results and apply a fresh application with new CoS code ,with same employer ?
3. If Im making new application DO I need to pay Healthcare surcharges again along with Visa Fee ?
4. If my AR results is quick than 30days time, Where my employers need to take RLMT again and its need 30days waiting time. Will I get 14days again to reapply ?

Please can someone help me ? Can I apply again with same employer with new Soc, After he completes RLMT ?

thanks

• Liked: 170
Re: Tier 2 Visa Refused
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 01:33:52 PM »
Hi,  I got my Tier2 visa rejected last friday due to wrong salary. My employer referred 2014 doc and mentioned my salary as £2700 but there was a new revision for £29900. Im left with only 2 days to apply for AR, Though the mistake is from my employer side, I thinking of applying for AR and take time to get a new Cos code allocated for me and withdraw my application. and do a fresh application. Because My employer has to take RLMT again and as the salary mentioned in previous RLMT was also less. So my employer said he will take RLMT again and if he did not find any he said he will give me new Soc. I have few questions on that, Can you please help me

1. What can I mention in AR
2. Can I be able to withdraw AR before the results and apply a fresh application with new CoS code ,with same employer ?
3. If Im making new application DO I need to pay Healthcare surcharges again along with Visa Fee ?
4. If my AR results is quick than 30days time, Where my employers need to take RLMT again and its need 30days waiting time. Will I get 14days again to reapply ?

Please can someone help me ? Can I apply again with same employer with new Soc, After he completes RLMT ?

thanks

1.) As you have no cause for AR (as the application appears to have been correctly refused), no idea what you could say.
2.) If you withdrew your AR, your 3C leave would immediately end, which means your application would be out of time. It is possible to do, just be aware. An invalid application for AR does not extend 3C.
3.) Yes. And meet all the other conditions of a new application, because it is a new application.
4.) As I said, as soon as AR ends, so does your 3C leave... You will be issued a section 120 if your current leave has expired. Overstaying for a period 28 days will generally be disregarded in any future application.

Have a look: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/543382/Admin-Review-v7.0.pdf
2004-2008: Student Visa
2008-2010: Tier 1 PSW
2010-2011: Tier 4
2011-2014: Tier 2
2013-2016: New Tier 2 (changed jobs)
16/12/15: SET (LR) successful! - It's been a long road...
12/05/16: Citizenship ceremony!

• Liked: 342
Re: Tier 2 Visa Refused
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 12:12:48 PM »
What visa are you in the UK on at the moment? When does that expire?

If your aim is British citizenship, be aware that that has different rules to the immigration rules.

At the moment, an application for BC is allowed with an overstay of no more than 28 days in their immigration history, but they could change that. When the UK tighted the Good Character requirement for British citizenship 20 months ago, it applied to all BC applications granted from that date, regardless of how long UKVI had held their application, or whether they would have been granted BC under the rules when they committed the offence. The same with the DCPR requirement for BC for those using EU rules, it applied from that date, regardless of when they achieved the PR or when they sent their BC application to UKVI.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 12:39:38 PM by Sirius »

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab