Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: FLR (M) Which Category am I applying?  (Read 803 times)

• Liked: 3
FLR (M) Which Category am I applying?
« on: August 27, 2016, 07:24:57 PM »
Hello everyone,
I am going to book an FLR (m) premium service appointment next month, so I'm preparing VISA documents. As most of you that have been through the visa process before, I am very nervous that some small detail has been left out from our massive stack of paperwork. Please answer my questions as I want to make sure everything is right.

Background : I am currently in the UK with a Tier 2 visa, I am in salaried employment and my company is my sponsor. I've lived with my wife for the last 4 years and we got married in 2012 in the UK. We are relying on my salary (£24,000) to meet the income threshold.
This is my first application for FLR(M).

I'm confused on Section 2 (Page 11).
2.1 - I ticked [Spouse of a person present and settled in the UK and a biometric immigration document.] Is this correct?

2.2 - I ticked [YES]

2.3 - I'm stuck here. Do I need to tick one of these?

Also, Page 27 Financial requirement section, I ticked Category A as we relying on "my"  salary. Is this correct?

Thank you for reading my questions!

• Liked: 6111
Re: FLR (M) Which Category am I applying?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 07:33:58 PM »
Hello everyone,
I am going to book an FLR (m) premium service appointment next month, so I'm preparing VISA documents. As most of you that have been through the visa process before, I am very nervous that some small detail has been left out from our massive stack of paperwork. Please answer my questions as I want to make sure everything is right.

Background : I am currently in the UK with a Tier 2 visa, I am in salaried employment and my company is my sponsor. I've lived with my wife for the last 4 years and we got married in 2012 in the UK. We are relying on my salary (£24,000) to meet the income threshold.
This is my first application for FLR(M).

I'm confused on Section 2 (Page 11).
2.1 - I ticked [Spouse of a person present and settled in the UK and a biometric immigration document.] Is this correct?

2.2 - I ticked [YES]

2.3 - I'm stuck here. Do I need to tick one of these?

Also, Page 27 Financial requirement section, I ticked Category A as we relying on "my"  salary. Is this correct?

Thank you for reading my questions!

2.1  Yes, that's right.

2.2 Correct.

2.3  Tick this one- You are making a first application from within the UK but have not previously had leave to enter/remain as a partner.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab