Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: lost maternity notes  (Read 1408 times)

• Island Life (without the palm trees)
  • Liked: 20
lost maternity notes
« on: August 30, 2016, 02:14:02 PM »
So I cannot find my maternity notes anywhere. Both my husband and I remember them being in the dining room but this morning they were nowhere to be found. (My 3-year-old and his friend were playing in there yesterday so who knows where they could have ended up.) Has this happened to anyone else? I'm 32 weeks pregnant and it seems that there's no other record - in a computer or other hard copy - anywhere in the system? That can't be right, can it? I mean, I can't be the only pregnant lady who's misplaced her notes!

• Liked: 4985
Re: lost maternity notes
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 05:48:23 PM »
Hee hee hee.  Sorry, but this gave me a laugh.  I don't know how many times I misplaced mine when I was pregnant - or more often simply didn't bring them to my appointments.

Things like blood work and scans will be in the computer.  The items from your booking in appointment should have been in duplicate or triplicate. 

Your midwife should be able to make a new book for you (possibly with a bit of moaning).

I bet you'll find them though.  Probably after you stop tearing the house apart.   ;D

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab