Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: June - non-priority Spouse Visa  (Read 11052 times)

• Liked: 63
Re: June - non-priority Spouse Visa
« Reply #270 on: October 26, 2016, 12:54:51 AM »
Omg Phu, I told you!!!! I'm so thrilled for you my friend:) non words.

Still no decision email for me yet but hoping at least by end of week, pray for me plz!

• Liked: 59
« Reply #271 on: October 26, 2016, 01:44:07 AM »
Thank you Larabee and Mev!!!  It hasn't quite sunken in yet but I'm sure it will tomorrow.

Mev, I will wish every day for you and Airadele and the rest of the crew. I really hope it's by the end of the week too for you guys.

Incidentally, they actually issued my visa last Tuesday - a week ago!! I didn't get the official email until Friday so hopefully something similar is happening with you guys right now!  Hoping with all my might that this is the case for you all.  It's well overdue!

Just want to thank everyone in this forum.  Honestly, the group here have been unbelievable.  I feel like I know you all when we haven't even met!  Mev and Airadele, thank you for all your support during these last few months.  Couldn't have done it without you guys.  The time is coming for you too - I just know it!  Don't lose hope.  I know it's hard not to as I did a couple of times but you guys pulled me through it.

KFDancer and Ksand - you guys rock!  Thank you for always being there to get angry with, to cry with, to get annoyed with, to celebrate with and to learn from! 

• Liked: 21
« Reply #272 on: October 26, 2016, 03:10:17 AM »
Thank you Larabee and Mev!!!  It hasn't quite sunken in yet but I'm sure it will tomorrow.

Mev, I will wish every day for you and Airadele and the rest of the crew. I really hope it's by the end of the week too for you guys.

Incidentally, they actually issued my visa last Tuesday - a week ago!! I didn't get the official email until Friday so hopefully something similar is happening with you guys right now!  Hoping with all my might that this is the case for you all.  It's well overdue!

Just want to thank everyone in this forum.  Honestly, the group here have been unbelievable.  I feel like I know you all when we haven't even met!  Mev and Airadele, thank you for all your support during these last few months.  Couldn't have done it without you guys.  The time is coming for you too - I just know it!  Don't lose hope.  I know it's hard not to as I did a couple of times but you guys pulled me through it.

KFDancer and Ksand - you guys rock!  Thank you for always being there to get angry with, to cry with, to get annoyed with, to celebrate with and to learn from!

Congratulations to you. The best of luck with your journey.

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #273 on: October 26, 2016, 03:14:30 AM »
Congratulations :D! So glad you finally got it :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Liked: 46
« Reply #274 on: October 26, 2016, 03:22:01 AM »

Yayyyyyyyy congrats!!! I'm so happy for you.  They certainly drew it out.  Safe travels! I hope I'm not far behind you.

• Liked: 4985
« Reply #275 on: October 26, 2016, 09:05:03 AM »
Congratulations Phu!  We told you it would be alright.  Glad it was!

Enjoy life in the UK.  We'll miss you around here.   ;D

• Liked: 26
« Reply #276 on: October 26, 2016, 03:49:24 PM »
It's approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it.  I was so sure that we would be denied based on all the stuff I'd mentioned to you guys. Had even started preparing a second application package in readiness, collecting statements etc.

Someone was sure looking out for us.  I am so exhausted now.  Literally broke down and cried my heart out with relief.  Even my sister thought I'd been refused because I could barely speak to her on the phone!!!  My husband still doesn't know.  I haven't been able to get a hold of him!!!

Were there anymore decision emails today?  I haven't been able to log on to the forum all day as have been trying to pack madly before the removalists come Friday. 

Oh my God - I am actually leaving the country now, not just the state!!

Fantastic news Phu....so pleased for you after so long.

Go on now and enjoy your new life in the UK..

• Liked: 8
« Reply #277 on: October 26, 2016, 05:04:48 PM »
Yay! Congrats!

I can't believe it.  I was so sure that we would be denied based on all the stuff I'd mentioned to you guys. Had even started preparing a second application package in readiness, collecting statements etc.

Someone was sure looking out for us.  I am so exhausted now.  Literally broke down and cried my heart out with relief.  Even my sister thought I'd been refused because I could barely speak to her on the phone!!!  My husband still doesn't know.  I haven't been able to get a hold of him!!!

Were there anymore decision emails today?  I haven't been able to log on to the forum all day as have been trying to pack madly before the removalists come Friday. 

Married: June 25, 2016
Application received in Sheffield: August 11, 2016

• Liked: 13
« Reply #278 on: October 27, 2016, 02:17:14 PM »

CONGRATS PHU!!!!!  So happy for you.

I got my package yesterday too my Visa was approved as well.  Now the real craziness begins!  It hasn't sunk in yet, my husband was so sure it would be denied for some reason that I didn't get my hope much. 

Thank you for all the advice and commiseration on these boards, it has helped so much and I KNOW that it will help much more in the future!   :D
Married in MD - May 14, 2016
Application Submitted - June 28, 2016
Biometrics - July 1, 2016
File received in Sheffield - July 8, 2016
Confirmation email - August 13, 2016

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #279 on: October 27, 2016, 02:26:54 PM »
I got my package yesterday too my Visa was approved as well. 

Fantastic news BAL!!! Congratulations!!!  ;D   [smiley=hug.gif][smiley=guitarist.gif] [smiley=juggle.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif]

• Liked: 59
« Reply #280 on: October 27, 2016, 07:55:22 PM »
CONGRATS PHU!!!!!  So happy for you.

I got my package yesterday too my Visa was approved as well.  Now the real craziness begins!  It hasn't sunk in yet, my husband was so sure it would be denied for some reason that I didn't get my hope much. 

Thank you for all the advice and commiseration on these boards, it has helped so much and I KNOW that it will help much more in the future!   :D

Wonderful Bal!!!!  I'm so happy for you!!! That is great and agree, it's now crazy trying to finish up. 

Good luck with the move Bal and all the best to you both!

• Liked: 4
« Reply #281 on: October 29, 2016, 03:19:52 PM »
I got my decision on Wednesday.

APPROVED. I was sure I would be refused and am still in shock. I was a total drunken mess when I found out on FaceTime. I had my mum over and had to give her the phone to continue the call.

I had some hangover the next day!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #282 on: October 29, 2016, 03:45:21 PM »
I got my decision on Wednesday.

APPROVED. I was sure I would be refused and am still in shock. I was a total drunken mess when I found out on FaceTime. I had my mum over and had to give her the phone to continue the call.

I had some hangover the next day!

Haha...   *whispers* congratulations Gem!

Sponsored Links