Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Stuff  (Read 3484 times)

• Liked: 68
Re: Stuff
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2016, 04:59:16 PM »
I was sitting in Liverpool Lime Street train station once having a snack whilst waiting for my train. Once I was finished I went looking for a bin and couldn't find one anywhere (unless I wanted to pay 30p for the bathroom and find one there) I asked someone who worked there who told me to leave it on the bench and the cleaners would get it. I was baffled, and later assumed that is why things tend to be so flippin' dirty around here sometimes. And places with bins even, as we see, doesn't means things make it in the bins. Don't get started on dog poo in bags that somehow can't make it into a bin...

• Liked: 9
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2016, 05:26:28 PM »
I was sitting in Liverpool Lime Street train station once having a snack whilst waiting for my train. Once I was finished I went looking for a bin and couldn't find one anywhere (unless I wanted to pay 30p for the bathroom and find one there) I asked someone who worked there who told me to leave it on the bench and the cleaners would get it. I was baffled, and later assumed that is why things tend to be so flippin' dirty around here sometimes. And places with bins even, as we see, doesn't means things make it in the bins. Don't get started on dog poo in bags that somehow can't make it into a bin...
Well I get it in stations. My partner said it's because in the past people would place bombs in them, so they're rare in very busy public places for that reason.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• Liked: 9
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2016, 05:37:18 PM »
Wow that's just crazy..I have lived in Northampton, London, Milton Keynes, Luton, and now Scotland. And to be honest Scotland is the cleanest, I don't see all the weed baggies and syringes like London, that was just filthy. And you are so right there are trash cans all over, I have witnessed ppl littering right next to them!! The ppl don't reload what great country we have here, compared to Florida sure we had the everglades, but there is hardly any green areas besides parks in South Florida.. Such a shame.

Sent from my LIFE X8 using Tapatalk
I remember this growing up:

I often wonder why people just don't care about their own surroundings? Is it cultural?

It's so bad here I'm considering contacting the council here to see if I can volunteer.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links