Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: September Priority & Non-Priority Visas  (Read 3926 times)

• Liked: 4985
Re: September Priority & Non-Priority Visas
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2017, 09:05:55 AM »
As we deal mainly with USA applicants, I have no idea about the criminal record.

I do know that you'll need to provide all the same information again, so if it was required last time, I assume it'll be required again.

• Liked: 0
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2017, 10:47:37 AM »
Thanks for your help and response with this.

I am completing my application for Further Leave to Remain in the UK, following marrying my partner and was wondering if there is a separate form or document to complete, apart from the online application on the Immigration Service website for the British Government.

I am asking as when I completed my first visa application, via the fiancée route, I had to complete the Appendix 2 document and haven't found anything similar during my research.

Thank you.

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2017, 10:54:57 AM »
Thanks for your help and response with this.

I am completing my application for Further Leave to Remain in the UK, following marrying my partner and was wondering if there is a separate form or document to complete, apart from the online application on the Immigration Service website for the British Government.

I am asking as when I completed my first visa application, via the fiancée route, I had to complete the Appendix 2 document and haven't found anything similar during my research.

Thank you.

No, just the application this time around.

« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2017, 11:03:14 AM »
That's great - thank you for your fast response.

I've just got stage six of the online application to pay and review my answers before submitting it and noticed that I need to change one of my answers. Before there was an option to edit your answers, but this is not visible now. Is there a way to change the answer without starting the application all over again?

Thanks.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2017, 11:49:53 AM »
That's great - thank you for your fast response.

I've just got stage six of the online application to pay and review my answers before submitting it and noticed that I need to change one of my answers. Before there was an option to edit your answers, but this is not visible now. Is there a way to change the answer without starting the application all over again?

Thanks.

If you have made a mistake on the online application, it's ok to change it in pen on the printed copy, if you can't find a way to do it now.

eta, I looked back at your posts and you are applying for FLR? In which case, I can't say for sure but I see no reason why not.

Also, it's easier to help you if you keep all your posts together in one thread. Feel free to start one.  :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:59:25 AM by larrabee »

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2017, 11:58:52 AM »
Yes, it's the FLR (M). Is not the same rule for all the visas? I mean, changing by pen on the printed copy?

Thanks for your help!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2017, 12:02:01 PM »
Yes, it's the FLR (M). Is not the same rule for all the visas? I mean, changing by pen on the printed copy?

Thanks for your help!

The online form for FLR is relatively new. I've not come across that information in the instructions whereas I have seen it regarding the out of country online form, albiet before the website was reorganized.  :)

I used the paper form myself!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 12:03:38 PM by larrabee »

• Liked: 3595
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2017, 12:07:07 PM »
To be honest, I wouldn't recommend using the online form at all for FLR(M). It's new, glitchy and has different questions to the paper form.

I would just print out the paper form and fill it in by hand. We know exactly how you should fill out the paper form and can see it when giving advice... whereas I have no clue what the online form looks like!

Using the paper form, if you're applying by post, you'll need to include payment details with your documents. If you apply in person (using the paper form), you pay for the visa when you book your appointment.

« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2017, 12:07:25 PM »
Thanks very much for your answer.

I've never seen this instructions before. Do you know where to find them?

On the website, before the payment, they say you can edit until that point, but it doesn't really show on the page how to do it. My husband and I tried everything. We just wanted to make sure there is no way to edit before we print.

Kind regards,

D.

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2017, 12:08:55 PM »

« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2017, 12:14:47 PM »
To be honest, I wouldn't recommend using the online form at all for FLR(M). It's new, glitchy and has different questions to the paper form.

I would just print out the paper form and fill it in by hand. We know exactly how you should fill out the paper form and can see it when giving advice... whereas I have no clue what the online form looks like!

Using the paper form, if you're applying by post, you'll need to include payment details with your documents. If you apply in person (using the paper form), you pay for the visa when you book your appointment.

Hello ksand24. Thanks for coming to help!

My husband and I are considering doing the paper form after reading your message. On the on line form, we are just on the point where you need to pay for the application to finish (which we haven't done yet). Do you think it's ok to stop there and just do it by post? Do they really delete your application within 7 days (I read in somewhere). And for the last, we have paid for the health insurance on this stage. Can we use the same IHS number on the application by post?

Kind regards,

D.

« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2017, 12:20:40 PM »
Perfectly fine, as far as I know - someone else got to the same stage, but had already paid for their application when booking their premium appointment so they couldn't use the online form anyway... they just abandoned the online form.

The IHS is unrelated to the online form, so you just put the IHS number you have on the paper form instead.

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2017, 12:24:05 PM »
Brilliant! Thanks very much for your help.

You guys are amazing!

« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2017, 12:32:44 PM »
Yup, one big problem with the online form is we can't see it!  So when someone has a problem or question, we have no idea how to help.   :-\\\\

« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2017, 01:45:19 PM »
Hello guys. It's me again and I have got some news. I've received my application back with a letter saying I was granted the visa. However the BRP card hasn't arrived and I have a trip booked to Amsterdam tomorrow.
So my questions are:
1) can I travel without the BRP carrying only the letter?
2) is there any place I can collect instead of waiting to receive it?

Thanks for your help again!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab