Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Summer Non priorities left  (Read 4361 times)

• Liked: 63
Summer Non priorities left
« on: October 24, 2016, 03:20:14 PM »
There's about a handful of us who still haven't received our decision made emails. I found out that another person from a diff site who was non priority end of August got their decision today. So my question is how is this possible? Are they skipping over ours? I've been waiting since July and just want my passport back now. I don't even care about the outcome, just give me bak my passport!!!

• Liked: 46
Re: Summer Non priorities left
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 03:24:54 PM »
I'm still here Mev, July 4th doc received and confirmation email August 16th.

• Liked: 21
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 03:36:32 PM »
I'm here too. Received application on July 13. Email received I think end of September (I say this as I don't know the correct date. All of this goes through our agent)

• Liked: 59
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 04:18:59 PM »
I really feel your pain guys. I wish there was something to relieve it but the only thing is getting that bloody email! This is the worst!

Before I got the email, I was wondering if the way they process the queue is like the immigration line at the airports on arrival into another country.  There is one line until you get to immigration and then they split you up into 5 smaller lines with each immigration officer on duty (if you're a non-national of course ;-)

I used to always hate it when you'd already been split into those 5 smaller lines but then when a 6th immigration officer starts their shift, instead of diverting the people that were already waiting in those 5 smaller lines to this new officer, they grab people from the main queue! What that effectively meant is that some people got to jump the queue and be processed before others in the 5 smaller queues.  It's not their fault but the system is flawed! 

And then for those still left waiting in one of those 5 lines, it's just your luck that you happen to be behind that one person that the officer decides to interrogate right before you being next and they take another 10mins longer to process than anyone else!  Meanwhile, the person that got off the plane WAY behind you has already been processed and is collecting their luggage!!  So annoying.

Anyway, I hope I'm making some sense.  It's the only thing that I could think of when I was sitting there wondering what the hell had happened to our application!  When I wrote to UKVI again last week, I actually did come straight out and asked them if they'd lost our application.

Which reminds me, has anyone also heard from KJDubbs and Maluf again about their status?

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 04:35:09 PM »
You totally make sense Phu...that's what I've been wondering myself. No matter which way you look at things, its an incredibly beyond belief flawed and horrid system they have running. Sometimes I feel like they sit around and laugh at us lol, I literally think I'm going nuts here!

It's just not right that folks a month and more after us are getting their decisions and visas and we're sitting here wondering what the heck happened to ours....anyway I guess no matter how many times I moan about it won't make any difference, it is what it is unfortunately.

Phu, i know you'll give us good news about your approval in the next few days:). Waiting for it. To the rest waiting with me, somehow we will get thru this time and be stronger still.

• Liked: 15
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 08:18:05 PM »
August app still waiting. It's so much more frustrating now that people are getting results, it was easier to wait when nobody was hearing! I keep thinking something is wrong with my application, the doubt I had when I first sent it has peered it's ugly head again. So how many of us are left now?
Met husband: June 2011 (US)
Studied in U.K.: 2012-2015
Engaged: January 2013
Married: December 29th 2015 (UK)
Visa arrived in Sheffield: August 18th, 2016
Email to say visa application received: September 20th, 2016
Visa approved!: October 25th, 2016
Arrived (again) in the UK: November 22nd, 2016

• Liked: 2
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 08:40:28 PM »
erine91, I am on the same time frame as you.  Non-priority application was received on 8/17 and email confirmation was received on 9/20.  I am still waiting.

• Liked: 15
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 09:00:47 PM »
erine91, I am on the same time frame as you.  Non-priority application was received on 8/17 and email confirmation was received on 9/20.  I am still waiting.

Let's hope we both get a decision in he next few weeks! Glad I'm not alone :)
Met husband: June 2011 (US)
Studied in U.K.: 2012-2015
Engaged: January 2013
Married: December 29th 2015 (UK)
Visa arrived in Sheffield: August 18th, 2016
Email to say visa application received: September 20th, 2016
Visa approved!: October 25th, 2016
Arrived (again) in the UK: November 22nd, 2016

• Liked: 4
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 10:35:54 PM »
Good evening guys

I was a June non priority and waited 86 days ( 17 weeks & 1 day) to get my visa decision email. We are still awaiting the paperwork and outcome ( due on Wednesday in the US), but it simply is just taking that long!

I highly reccomend using the email contact over the call centre to make any enquiries.

You'll get there. You might tear your hair out in the process but you will get a decision.

It does look like they are just starting to catch up with the massive summer backlog.

Fingers crossed and all!

• Liked: 21
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 10:42:51 PM »
Good evening guys

I was a June non priority and waited 86 days ( 17 weeks & 1 day) to get my visa decision email. We are still awaiting the paperwork and outcome ( due on Wednesday in the US), but it simply is just taking that long!

I highly reccomend using the email contact over the call centre to make any enquiries.

You'll get there. You might tear your hair out in the process but you will get a decision.

It does look like they are just starting to catch up with the massive summer backlog.

Fingers crossed and all!

Hello. Thank you. I hope it's sooner than later for the sake of our sanity. Can you tell me which email you used pls to contact them. Thank you in advance

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 04:59:58 PM »
Any news guys? Nothing for me today either...

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 05:24:37 PM »
Nothing

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 06:36:18 PM »
Did u email? Maybe we'll hear by end of week at least..

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2016, 03:25:27 AM »
Here's hoping tomorrow is as active as last Wednesday!! Please let them clear out the rest of the July applicants!!

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2016, 06:47:05 AM »
I just got a response back from my email saying my applications been processed and that it should be to me in the next few days!  Phu is this the same email you got right before you got your decision email?

I'm trying not to get too excited because I know there wrong a lot but oh do I hope there right this time!!!!!

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab