Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: Summer Non priorities left  (Read 4364 times)

• Liked: 6110
Re: Summer Non priorities left
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 06:56:26 AM »
I just got a response back from my email saying my applications been processed and that it should be to me in the next few days!  Phu is this the same email you got right before you got your decision email?

I'm trying not to get too excited because I know there wrong a lot but oh do I hope there right this time!!!!!

At last! Great news Airadele.  ;D

• Liked: 63
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 07:39:49 AM »
Yaaaay congrats Airedale!!!!!

And there were I dunno 2? I may be the only one left at this point...

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 08:08:46 AM »
I also sent in an email but again didn't get this response like I was hoping. Instead, it's the same final stage of processing and they'll let me know once a decision has been made.

At this point, i feel very disheartened  and am officially defeated guys. Literally everyone has been processed but me, including those who applied after me. I dunno if it has anything to with me getting my confirmation email the latest or what but it doesn't even matter anymore. I'm over it all.

• Liked: 21
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 11:46:56 AM »
Yaaaay congrats Airedale!!!!!

And there were I dunno 2? I may be the only one left at this point...

Hey I'm still here with no news. I'm sure it will be soon.

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2016, 11:49:47 AM »
I just got a response back from my email saying my applications been processed and that it should be to me in the next few days!  Phu is this the same email you got right before you got your decision email?

I'm trying not to get too excited because I know there wrong a lot but oh do I hope there right this time!!!!!

Yeayyyy congratulations to you. This is it for sure. Great news again

• Liked: 46
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2016, 01:19:49 PM »
Well still no decision email though.  Hopefully it's not far away.

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2016, 05:33:46 PM »
At least you got good news from emailing though. I'm sure you'll get the official email tomorrow.

I dunno what's happening with mine or why it's taking so long but if I don't hear back by Friday, I think I'll just lose it:( as if I haven't already

• Liked: 59
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2016, 03:28:36 AM »

Fantastic Airadele!!!!! Wonderful news. Yes, I got something similar from UKVI last week.  It's hard not to get your hopes up but after not hearing for so long, how can you not?! 

I forget which thread I posted on but they actually issued my visa last Tuesday, I got the UKVI email on Thursday after following Wednesday night and the official email came Friday.  It can't be long Airadele!!!  Hopefully it's before the end of the week for you too.

Mev and adislejla, hang tight.  I can only imagine how disheartening it is to be one of the last few - I was 95 days by the time I got the official email!  Although it's not as quick as what I thought when we got the flurry of decision emails last Wednesday, I honestly don't think you guys are far off and I don't think you are looking at another 2 months after everyone else. 

I know that this may not help very much at this point as every day seems like another month I'm sure but don't lose hope. Airadele's news today is a good sign that they are still moving through the pile, including with your applications.

Tomorrow is a new day remember, full of new possibilities! 

• Liked: 13
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2016, 02:09:09 PM »
Fantastic Airadele!!!!! Wonderful news. Yes, I got something similar from UKVI last week.  It's hard not to get your hopes up but after not hearing for so long, how can you not?! 

I forget which thread I posted on but they actually issued my visa last Tuesday, I got the UKVI email on Thursday after following Wednesday night and the official email came Friday.  It can't be long Airadele!!!  Hopefully it's before the end of the week for you too.

Mev and adislejla, hang tight.  I can only imagine how disheartening it is to be one of the last few - I was 95 days by the time I got the official email!  Although it's not as quick as what I thought when we got the flurry of decision emails last Wednesday, I honestly don't think you guys are far off and I don't think you are looking at another 2 months after everyone else. 

I know that this may not help very much at this point as every day seems like another month I'm sure but don't lose hope. Airadele's news today is a good sign that they are still moving through the pile, including with your applications.

Tomorrow is a new day remember, full of new possibilities!

Did you actually get your package Phu?

Congrats Airadele!!!  So happy for you:)

Mev, you are so next!
Married in MD - May 14, 2016
Application Submitted - June 28, 2016
Biometrics - July 1, 2016
File received in Sheffield - July 8, 2016
Confirmation email - August 13, 2016

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2016, 02:13:30 PM »

Mev, you are so next!

I hope so....trying to be patient but it's difficult. Plz pray for me guys

• Liked: 46
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2016, 02:19:40 PM »
Everyone keeps congratulating me but I have yet to get a decision made email.  That was a ukvi email inquiry response.  I unfortunately am not as lucky as phu so far and didn't get a decision made email right away.  I've emailed my lawyer twice now with no response from her on if she's gotten the decision made email, hell I've got no response from her at all.  At this point I have to keep checking the ups tracking number to see if there's any movement.  But mev I'm still in the same boat as you.

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2016, 02:35:35 PM »
I've emailed my lawyer twice now with no response from her on if she's gotten the decision made email, hell I've got no response from her at all.  At this point I have to keep checking the ups tracking number to see if there's any movement.  But mev I'm still in the same boat as you.

This is really shoddy treatment by your lawyer.  Can you or your husband try calling her office to express your dissatisfaction? It may not have any impact on your visa situation but it might help you feel a little better!

• Liked: 59
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2016, 02:49:26 PM »

Mev, you are so next!

Hi Bal, yes, got my passport Tue and it was approved! Much to my surprise but relief.

Airadele, they are soooooo slow with everything! Even with sending my passport.  It didn't get shipped until Monday night but funnily arrived Tuesday night so super quick after things get official.  Just defies logic.  Hang in there just a wee longer, it's not far off.

Agree with Larabee Airadele, can you escalate to the managing partner?  Just crazy that you've paid sooooo much money for no service virtually and you're the one doing all the chasing up rather than her.

Agree, Mev and adislejla, you are definitely next!  Pulling for you guys.  Keep us posted.

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2016, 03:01:49 PM »
Hi Bal, yes, got my passport Tue and it was approved! Much to my surprise but relief.

Airadele, they are soooooo slow with everything! Even with sending my passport.  It didn't get shipped until Monday night but funnily arrived Tuesday night so super quick after things get official.  Just defies logic.  Hang in there just a wee longer, it's not far off.

Agree with Larabee Airadele, can you escalate to the managing partner?  Just crazy that you've paid sooooo much money for no service virtually and you're the one doing all the chasing up rather than her.

Agree, Mev and adislejla, you are definitely next!  Pulling for you guys.  Keep us posted.

Thank you phu. Great news for you. We are still in the waiting line. Day 75 since arrival to Sheffield but I guess their guidelines are 90 days for the us now so it could be another few weeks. I truly hope not but at this point anything is possible.

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 04:12:55 PM »
Thanks. Day 80 for me tomorrow and no decision yet. I keep hearing I'm next, i can only hope and pray you all are right.

Sponsored Links