Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: November Timeline  (Read 17897 times)

• Liked: 0
Re: November Timeline
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2016, 11:09:19 PM »
Hey everyone! Fiance visa here! Just mailed in my documents today ahhhh

Submitted online application: oct 31
Biometrics: nov 4
Mailed out documents priority settlement: Nov 4

• Liked: 6
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2016, 07:51:15 AM »
Okay, apparently it will be here on Monday. Here's to four days of freaking out and waiting! I still can't believe it's all happening so fast, though.

How many emails in total did you get from them? The one I've received says

"Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK.  Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer."

So is the next email from them the "application approved" or is there something in between about it getting processed? I'm being "prepared for consideration" but I'm not sure if that means my docs are getting looked at just yet.

Thank you!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2016, 07:59:49 AM »

"Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK.  Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer."

So is the next email from them the "application approved" or is there something in between about it getting processed? I'm being "prepared for consideration" but I'm not sure if that means my docs are getting looked at just yet.

Thank you!

The next email will tell you that a "decision has been made".

• Liked: 4
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2016, 12:49:34 PM »

Thank you!

Yup, like larrabee said, that is the documents received e-mail... I had made another thread asking about it at the time cause I wasn't sure either. The "online application received" part is a little misleading. I'm sure with the rate they're going, you'll get your decision made e-mail on Monday!

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2016, 03:40:33 PM »
Yup, like larrabee said, that is the documents received e-mail... I had made another thread asking about it at the time cause I wasn't sure either. The "online application received" part is a little misleading. I'm sure with the rate they're going, you'll get your decision made e-mail on Monday!

IT'S ON IT'S WAY! AHHHH!

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2016, 03:47:37 PM »
IT'S ON IT'S WAY! AHHHH!

Oh yay!!! Do you think you'll get it tomorrow?

My package is IN my town but they won't let me pick it up early pending Monday's delivery. I'm so anxious!

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2016, 03:49:36 PM »
Oh yay!!! Do you think you'll get it tomorrow?

My package is IN my town but they won't let me pick it up early pending Monday's delivery. I'm so anxious!

We'll see! It only took a day to get there so hopefully it's the same on the way back. Why won't they let you pick it up? That's so annoying! Ugh! Hang in there!

• Liked: 0
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2016, 03:59:42 PM »
That was so fast! Good luck!

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2016, 04:19:21 PM »
We'll see! It only took a day to get there so hopefully it's the same on the way back. Why won't they let you pick it up? That's so annoying! Ugh! Hang in there!

It's at a distribution center that has "no customer service hours"... oi. That's what I get for living in a rural area. Fingers crossed for us.  :)

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2016, 04:20:42 PM »
It's at a distribution center that has "no customer service hours"... oi. That's what I get for living in a rural area. Fingers crossed for us.  :)
Ah that's frustrating! Yes fingers crossed! Make sure to update us here when you find out!!!

• Liked: 2
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2016, 05:38:38 PM »
We received our "Decision made" email today, they must be working weekends. So nervous for the documents to return!

• Liked: 6110
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2016, 06:55:08 PM »
We received our "Decision made" email today, they must be working weekends. So nervous for the documents to return!

That's great news!  Fingers crossed for you ;D

When things were at their busiest recently, we were hearing about weekend notifications but I thought that this would stop once they had caught up.

Good to hear that it's still a possibility. It's all about hope when you're waiting for news.

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2016, 02:49:59 PM »
Has your return package shipped yet? Now I keep refreshing the UPS page to see if my stuff is on the way, haha.

Oh, and fingers crossed for you also!
Any updates on yours? I got my confirmation email on Saturday but as of now there still hasn't been any shipping movement. I really hope they haven't lost it.

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2016, 03:22:49 PM »
Any updates on yours? I got my confirmation email on Saturday but as of now there still hasn't been any shipping movement. I really hope they haven't lost it.

Isn't this the most anxiety-inducing experience ever?!

Mine is supposed to arrive by the end of the day. It did take a while to start moving. The first update I got was at the end of the day (my time) on Thursday. They had shipped it from the Visa Centre at 5 p.m. UK time that day, but it didn't tell me until later on.

If they weren't able to ship it until a business day (Monday), you might not see anything until tonight. But at that point it might already be on a plane to you. Don't panic!

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2016, 06:57:26 PM »
Just received my visa! Approved!!!!!

Sponsored Links