Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: JOB HUNTING AFTER A SUCCESSFUL FLR M APPLICATION  (Read 645 times)

• Liked: 0
JOB HUNTING AFTER A SUCCESSFUL FLR M APPLICATION
« on: November 04, 2016, 07:38:03 PM »
 Hey all I am glad to inform you that I managed to switch my Fiance visa into Spouse Visa for my first  First FLR M on Monday at Sheffield Premium Centre after 3hrs of submitting my documents

Visa issued on 30th October 2016 and valid until 28th May 2019
Thank you to all who helped with my enquiries while i was filling in the form

My next step is to now start looking for a job around Derbyshire as I live within Belper to be precise and I would welcome any tips,leads,guidance on how to go about it

I am an experienced Receptionist cum Switchboard operator as it was the last job I was in for 3 years before relocating from Kenya but I am open to take a new career challenge without necessarily restricting myself to jobs within my previous employment

I have reviewed my resume and updated it to suit the British version and hoping to get a job soon,in the meantime feel free to share your advice with me or even leave me references for places I can try out my luck
Fiancee Visa Applied:30th March 2016 Nairobi Visa Application Centre Kenya
Visa Granted:25th May 2016
Moved to England:23rd June 2016
Married:23rd September 2016
Spouse Visa (FLR M 1st Leave) Applied:31st October 2016 Sheffield Premium Centre
Visa Granted:31st October 2016 valid until 28th May 2019

• Liked: 537
Re: JOB HUNTING AFTER A SUCCESSFUL FLR M APPLICATION
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 08:16:55 PM »
hey there!

I'm close to Burton on Trent and my new job is in Derby. I definitely suggest putting your CV on CV library, and get in touch and meet with a few Recruitment agencies. It took me over 6 weeks to get my first job here and I do regret it a little bit. It was terrible, but we needed the money.

I see a lot of receptionist jobs in my area, so you should do alright. A lot of employers are leery to higher people without UK job experience so you'Lloyd need to write awesome cover letters really talking yourself up. With the recruitment agencies things are a bit easier.

All the best with your job hunt!
The usual. American girl meets British guy. They fall into like, then into love. Then there was the big decision. The American traveled across the pond to join the Brit. And life was never the same again.

• Liked: 0
Re: JOB HUNTING AFTER A SUCCESSFUL FLR M APPLICATION
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 04:13:15 PM »
Thank you I deed post my Resume and I am staying positive waiting for the first employer who will have faith in me despite my lack of experience in the UK!
Fiancee Visa Applied:30th March 2016 Nairobi Visa Application Centre Kenya
Visa Granted:25th May 2016
Moved to England:23rd June 2016
Married:23rd September 2016
Spouse Visa (FLR M 1st Leave) Applied:31st October 2016 Sheffield Premium Centre
Visa Granted:31st October 2016 valid until 28th May 2019

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab