Hello

Sponsored Links

Topic: moving to the uk in light of trump presidency...good idea or not?  (Read 1906 times)

• Liked: 1
Re: moving to the uk in light of trump presidency...good idea or not?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 03:18:21 PM »
Actually, it is almst impossible to get a visa to the countries you mention on the back of studying there. In Australia, a person would need to pass a skills assessment. This encompasses the qualification and POST qualification work experience. In most occupations a minimum of 3 years post qual experience is required.

Australia and Canada both have temp visas for people who have gotten BA there which would allow you to get the work experience and potentially find an employer to sponsor you.  I know it is not easy no where is but it is potentially quite a bit easier then the UK if some one is desperate to leave the USA and is thinking of the study route which I would not personally recommend the UK for this unless some one is already in a relationship with a British person.

• Liked: 1
Re: moving to the uk in light of trump presidency...good idea or not?
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 03:23:34 PM »
Australia and Canada both have temp visas for people who have gotten BA in certain fields of study there which would allow you to get the work experience and potentially find an employer to sponsor you.  I know it is not easy no where is but it is potentially quite a bit easier then the UK if some one is desperate to leave the USA and is thinking of the study route which I would not personally recommend the UK for this unless some one is already in a relationship with a British person.

Sponsored Links

coloured_drab